no guarantee for pay as you go customer - overcharge through time zone variation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

no guarantee for pay as you go customer - overcharge through time zone variation

I just face problem with Roger wireless. I have pay-as-you-go account. I pay activation fee and other fee to make contract. But there is no guaruntee that they will keep you in basic contract.

I just want to advice that I just got overcharged. I had to fight for that, around 2 hours in phone and chat to make them just refund my overcharge amount.

Dont trust blindly on your Roger billing. Even they say that they dont have any problem at one point.

But finally, I was able to convey problem and they refunded me. Not a single cent for inconvience and time. 

I dont know about Canada much, but if it was India I could go to TRAI and complain about this.

Please check you bill and calling time every time you make call from now. They are here to overcharge you. 

***edited labels***

Retired Moderator RogersRavi
Retired Moderator

Re: no guarantee for pay as you go customer - overcharge through time zone variation

Sorry for the inconvenience and trouble! But glad you were able to get this sorted out.

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: no guarantee for pay as you go customer - overcharge through time zone variation

In Canada, it is the CRTC that you would complain to.  Easily found by google search.