nhl center ice

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luke25
I've Been Here Awhile

nhl center ice

is there going to be any deals coming up for this for the season

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Leafs_fan
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: nhl center ice

As a Leafs fan  that lives in Ottawa I am subjected to blackouts for Leafs games because I live In Senators region. I have come to terms that if I want to see all the Leafs games that are televised that I have to subscribe to NHL Center Ice. I have NHL Center Ice, but me beef is that while everyone else in Ontario outside of the Ottawa region gets to view Leafs games in HD while I pay extra to have it televised on Center Ice in SD???

Is this normal? If so what is the reason for this? If this is normal and I would have known about this I wouldn’t have agreed to be stuck into 4 months of the Super sports Pack.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
RogersErin
Community Manager (Retired)

Welcome to the community luke25!

Essentially, this is a place to ask questions and help other customers with technical-support issues. If you're looking for Rogers deals, we provide other venues where questions like this would be better suited, check out our RedBoard blog here: http://redboard.rogers.com.

We're going to be flexible with this as customers get familiar with the community guidelines.

Thanks

Hooter
I'm a Reliable Contributor

We recently subscribed to the Rogers Super Sports Pack. According to your Website:

"you get access to NHL Gamecenter Live with your subscription so you can WATCH LIVE GAMES ONLINE!"
I have sent an email to nhlgcl@rci.rogers.com requesting the access code. I remember going through this last year and never receiving a reply. After contacting Rogers customer service and about two weeks of going back and forth with them, they finally provided me with an access code. Is it going to be the same thing again this year? The NHL season started yesterday and I would like my access code!
Leafs_fan
I Plan to Stick Around

As a Leafs fan  that lives in Ottawa I am subjected to blackouts for Leafs games because I live In Senators region. I have come to terms that if I want to see all the Leafs games that are televised that I have to subscribe to NHL Center Ice. I have NHL Center Ice, but me beef is that while everyone else in Ontario outside of the Ottawa region gets to view Leafs games in HD while I pay extra to have it televised on Center Ice in SD???

Is this normal? If so what is the reason for this? If this is normal and I would have known about this I wouldn’t have agreed to be stuck into 4 months of the Super sports Pack.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

oaky
I Plan to Stick Around

Can someone direct me to the NHL Center Ice schedule where, in addition to the games displayed, the site also included which channels will be carrying the game(s)? I used to have the schedule I'm referring to but deleted it in error and am unable to find it now. The schedule or site I'm referring to would display, for example tonight's game between Colorado at Chicago, and then would also show which feed would be carrying the game, meaning whether it would be the Chicago station or the Colorado station that the game would be telecast on.

Thanks.  

RogersErin

Hi oaky,

Check this NHL Centre Ice schedule out: http://www.nhl.com/ice/schedulebymonth.htm.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

oaky
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Erin and thank you very much for providing me with the Center Ice schedule link. That is about as good as it gets and I appreciate it very much. Looking at the schedule quickly, it appears as though I'll just have to figure out which feed will be carrying the game as it seems there are two for every game on the schedule and I know from watching the games regularly that although some telecasts have both team's feed, many games are just caried by one of the two clubs.

Thanks again for your help.

Cheers,

Oaky

munster
I've Been Around

With NHL Center the games are not blacked out in the Ottawa REgion?

CableLobotomy
I've Been Around

So I have Center Ice, paying for it, yet I can't watch any games.

Rogers help chat? One hour wait.

I'd just like someone I can yell at, is that asking too much?

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You are unable to see any games airing at all? or just specific ones?