cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network

maytchak
I've Been Around

datarogers turned my 4g network off for not paying my bill and i just paid it half an hour ago. i was wondering how long it takes to get it back.

***Edited Labels.***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: network

Micolas
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hello maytchak

Depending on the method of payment, there are a variety of time frames that take place.

-Online banking or through a bank: 3-5 Business days

-Through a Rogers store: 24-48 Hours

-Credit Card: Instant

The service is actually automatically restored the moment the payment is received for the full past due balance. If you are waiting for the payment to process, you can contact Rogers and have them put a "Promise to pay" on the account for the payment on the day it was made and this should remove the suspension provided you haven't broken one previously. Keep in mind that this will not prevent the 25$ restoral fee and would suspend again if the payment was not made or does not process in the timeframe (but this is extreamly rare and only due to complications). This way you can still get your services back immediately without having to wait for processing time frames.

Hope this helps. 🙂

-------------------------------------------

Update:

In Addition to the solution provided above the effective April 24, 2014 the Restoral fee is $35.00

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

How did you pay it? Directly at a rogers location? 

Through a bank, and even online, while its marked as received, it may take a bit to process it.

Especially after cutting off a service due to non payment, they are leary about payments, etc.. they want to make sure it actually goes through, etc, before re-instating servicies.

Your best bet, would be to call into the billing department and see if they can see it received, etc.

Micolas
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hello maytchak

Depending on the method of payment, there are a variety of time frames that take place.

-Online banking or through a bank: 3-5 Business days

-Through a Rogers store: 24-48 Hours

-Credit Card: Instant

The service is actually automatically restored the moment the payment is received for the full past due balance. If you are waiting for the payment to process, you can contact Rogers and have them put a "Promise to pay" on the account for the payment on the day it was made and this should remove the suspension provided you haven't broken one previously. Keep in mind that this will not prevent the 25$ restoral fee and would suspend again if the payment was not made or does not process in the timeframe (but this is extreamly rare and only due to complications). This way you can still get your services back immediately without having to wait for processing time frames.

Hope this helps. 🙂

-------------------------------------------

Update:

In Addition to the solution provided above the effective April 24, 2014 the Restoral fee is $35.00

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation