my internet isnt linked to my acct?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

my internet isnt linked to my acct?

So Im trying to set up the game center live but the set up page keeps saying I have no internet or wireless linked to my account
ALL my services are with rogers on one account so why wont it let me in?

***Edited Labels.***

I've Been Around

Re: my internet isnt linked to my acct?

This is happening to me as well.  I have been speaking to 3 different support techs for an hour and a half.  They don't know how to fix it, but did indicate it is a known problem.  They put it up to a higher support team to look at it.

it tells me my account is not linked. When I try to link it tells my I already have a profile set up.  And at other times it tells me my username and password are not correct.  

It is very frustrating.  

I've Been Around

Same issue here. It says I have to link my account to my profie, but when I try to, it says it's already linked. Two different support techs have told me Rogers is currently fixing the issue. That was a week ago. I'm honestly not expecting it to be fixed before the free trial ends on December 31st.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

The whole concept of having to use your Rogers log-in for GameCenter Live is ridiculous. In the past, Rogers used to provide all customers who subscribed to NHL Center Ice with a promo code that would allow customers to register with NHL.com for a free subscription to GameCenter Live. This would have been a much better way to do it this year as well. In addition, had the promo code been used, customers would have been able to use other devices such as smart TVs and smart blu-ray players to access the service. As it stands now, many of these devices do not even recognize your Rogers log-in. We can only hope that Rogers learns from this fiasco!
I've Been Here Awhile

DID you ever figure this out?? Im having the same problem? AND rogers tech support telephone people are not helping

Retired Moderator RogersMay
Retired Moderator

@angela123213123

Welcome to the Community Forums!

To understand better I will need some information about your account.

Are you able to see your services after signing in on rogers.com?

Can you verify the account number is indeed added under the profile section?

Have you tried an alternate platform or browser for troubleshooting purposes?

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMay

I've Been Here Awhile

I can see everything, services and account number. My account is linked in my profile.

I cam login to my Rogers. I click the link sends me to nhl.com than asks me to login again on nhl gamescenter site but it says your account does nit habe a wireless or Internet account linked to it. But I have vip TV, abive 60 ignite Internet and homepage.
Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Hello @ angela123213123

I’d like to help in getting your issue resolved. Addressing the issue you’ve described involves accessing your account. I’m going to send you a private message from @CommunityHelps, when you receive it please check our messages via the envelope icon which appears in the top right hand side of your screen when you are logged into the forums.

Thanks!

RogersSannecia

Rogers Employee lockdown2341
Rogers Employee

If anyone is experiencing this problem, there's actually a rather simple solution. Not sure why it wasn't mentioned before.

You probably only have one of your accounts linked, and it isn't the correct one for viewing GameCenter Live or SHOMI online. Technically if you have all services with us, you have two accounts. The one you most likely have linked is 9 digits long and is where you pay all of your bills. There's a second one, which you would see on your bill listed as a 'cable account reference number' or something similar; that is 12 digits long. That's the account number used for billing if you only have TV/Internet with us and not any other service.

However that is also the account where your internet and tv services are. If that account isn't linked to your MyRogers profile, it won't pick up that you have them. So it's a simple matter of obtaining that account number and linking it to your profile. Once that's done you should be all set to go.

If that doesn't fix it then there's probably a different sort of problem occuring but I believe this would resolve it 90% of the time.

I've Been Around

I have the same problem. It keeps saying "We noticed you don't have a Rogers account linked to your MyRogersTM profile." But I already linked many times... It is very frustrating. All I want is check my data usage. Is there another way to do that?