my guide & manage my pvr missing

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: my guide & manage my pvr missing

I have still not read anything on here or anywhere else where Rogers has even admitted that the ability to manage your PVR through MyRogers has been removed (even if inadvertent). This is very disconcerting. So perhaps an answer from someone at Rogers would be in order!

I'm Here A Lot

Hello, nice makeover but I can no longer find where I can manage my PVR online, see the current tv guide, and set programs to record from my computer.  Please tell me where to find this now.

Thank you.

I Plan to Stick Around

Where can I manage my PVR online?

1. "Not only will your MyRogers site look refreshed and even easier to navigate, it’ll save you time and allow you to better manage your Rogers products and services on your schedule." It does not look refreshed at all nor is it easier to navigate. It does look different, but as for saving us time, it is actually taking longer to load. This does not save us time.
  2. "Optimized for any of your mobile devices - online and mobile dashboard will look the same" I cannot comment on this one since I do not have any mobile devices with Rogers but others are commenting that if you have a Paygo account, the new MyRogers is totally messed up!
  3. "A cleaner look with less clutter to make it easy to find what you’re looking for" Nothing could be further from the truth. What I see now is more promos on the page trying to get me to subscribe to Rogers services I do not need or want, such as Easy Pay, Roam Like Home, or Rogers First Rewards.
  4. "Key features (like Account Overview) brought up to the home page" The account overview was always on the home page - nothing has changed!
  5. "Data usage for each line on Share Everything plans in easy-to-read graphs" - I do not have a Share Everything plan so cannot comment on this, except to say that I switched wireless providers!

What is even more important are the features that are no longer included. As mentioned by others above (Hiro11 and matthews65), where is the ability to manage my PVR online? The on-line guide is no longer there and we cannot access our PVR and schedule recordings or any other function we had in the past. 

If this is what Rogers call a makeover, I would suggest Rogers go back to what actually worked (most of the time) a few days ago. This new MyRogers page is the sorriest excuse for an account page that I have ever seen! 

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Hello Community

I have noticed this feature seems to be missing as wellSmiley Sad

Sorry for the inconvenience and I understand the frustration.

Our Team has brought up this issue and it’s currently under investigation. We will provide the Community with an update when possible.

RogersAsif

thank you Asif for finally acknowledging this issue on behalf of Rogers! That is all I was asking for as I am sure were many others! Hopefully an update will be posted soon!

I'm a Senior Advisor

I'm sure the information is still all there.  We'ii just have to wait for the update to all shake out.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I spent like an hour combing through some old threads.. that i remember seeing some direct links to the thing which kind of worked..

BUT they dont work now Smiley Tongue as they were a re-direct part of another page which doenst exist anymore.

I am wondering if thats something a rogers rep could find out.. if there is a direct URL that can be posted here and used in the meantime?

So does anyone here or anyone at Rogers have any information as to when the ability to manage your PVR remotely from your computer will be restored? This is a really important function and we have now gone a week without it being available. When you take into the account the numerous other issues created with the new MyRogers, is it not about time that Rogers finally admits that the new site is not working and reverts back to the previous site until such time as the kinks are ironed out!

I'm a Senior Advisor

@JohhnyRockets , The two items I've has trouble with is my PayGo call listing and I also can't get the Manage PVR. The former comes up about half the time when I look for it. As for managing my PVR, I've never had to use it because I don't use a lot of smartphone apps and if I'm in front of the TV with my laptop, I just do it on the TV.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario