my guide & manage my pvr missing

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: my guide & manage my pvr missing

Hello, @BH-TW

Per your previous post, you were getting the error that STB is not available. Have you tried rebooting your PVR?

Thanks,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

May vary from person to person.

Mine was able to access the PVR just fine.

By default it was on one of my HD boxes, selected it from the dropdown, conntected fine and was able to set a recording (something on right now, so i could see the light go on)

But overall, it does appear to be just the same as before.

Begs the question of why it took so long... i am guessing it all revolved around the site/login changes.  Even the RoD site looks different from last i loged into it.

The 'you can only do two recordings' is a fall back to that its still just the old one.   It was there before as well.
I think its a default message thats always there.. falls back to BEFORE the NB3 was out.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes, after rebooting, all is well. May want to make sure everyone is aware of that possibility.

Thanks.

Highlighted

Hello, @BH-TW

Thank you for updating the Community!Smiley Happy

@Community - If you are unable to manage your PVR and getting the error, "Your digital box is currently unavailable, please try again later", rebooting your PVR resolves it.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

This is what I see. No Manage PVR anywhere. Or am I on a completely different page?

raptv.jpg

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Actually, this is the RAPTV screen I see before cgoing to Profile as in the original instruction. No "Manage PVR" anywhere. I was so lookingforward to this only to be tricked. Smiley Embarassed

raptv2.jpg

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Try logging out, then logging in again. It's what I had to do.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

@OLDYELLR wrote:

This is what I see. No Manage PVR anywhere. Or am I on a completely different page?

raptv.jpg

That is the correct page. I see Manage PVR right beside "Kids Zone". I am not sure why it is not there for you!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

@Gdkitty wrote:

But overall, it does appear to be just the same as before.

Begs the question of why it took so long... i am guessing it all revolved around the site/login changes. 

It does beg the question @Gdkitty. Why should it take 5 or 6 months to transfer the exact same page with the the exact same functionality from the MyRogers site to the RAPTV page? We were told that they were doing all kinds of testing, yet there is nothing new. It is the EXACT same page! Not sure about you but it sure boggles my mind!

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

I shut down and restarted my browser (Firefox) to see if anything changed, but no.