cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my guide & manage my pvr missing

untouchable855
I Plan to Stick Around

Where is My Guide on new site.  I need this  I use it to set my pvr. im disabled and cant use remote

***Edited Labels***

486 REPLIES 486

Re: my guide & manage my pvr missing

BS
I'm a Senior Advisor

@57

I haven't been looking at the web product for a bit - I no longer use Chrome anymore, so had kind of forgotten about it for a bit.  I am strictly a Firefox user now - love the new design and feature set, but they still lag way  behind Chrome in use - Chrome is a 57% now in December.

I am guessing that last night, I first came into the cached version which had no scroll bar, and when it refreshed it showed up.

Slow process and hopefully we will not have to go through too many issues along the way.

Bruce

BS
I'm a Senior Advisor

@OLDYELLR 

You are in the french version which is new too.

To change that, go the the gear at the top of right hand side, - it is the settings.  In there you will find,

MyRogers

Sign out

General

Account with postal code first three characters then last three blacked out - guess that reflects the assigned location of your service.

Language   English

French

there will be a check mark for choosing the language.

I learned this in looking at the upgrade notes for the Android App on google Play.

Would be nice if rogers would put some notes on changed features somewhere where people who use the the web version can find them.

And how about announcements here - there has been an upgrade with bug fixes and changes to the browser choice on the web app, along with the French language choice and the scroll bar - Wouldn't it be great if the Rogers team put out an announcement in this thread, on Facebook, on Twitter.

People are asking and the least we can expect is that we be communicated to.  Is that too much to ask for? This is why we feel like beta testers - we find the issues, and we even find the improvements, so we are testing in the blind.  Rogers just doesn't seem to get this one when it comes to TV as has been mentioned.  But I am ranting, so to finish, I am glad that there are improvements being worked on.

This comment about communication, I will definitely be passing on as a concern.

Bruce

BS
I'm a Senior Advisor

Update - currently the FAQ page for Anyplace TV is blank - it is there, just blank.  So guess they are updating the information.  I have passed on my concerns through share a concern about the absence of communication on status and changes.  See what comes.

Bruce

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

@BS wrote:

@OLDYELLR 

You are in the french version which is new too.

To change that, go the the gear at the top of right hand side, - it is the settings.  In there you will find,

Language   English

French

there will be a check mark for choosing the language.

Well, son of a gun, going to setting fixed it! I wonder why it went to French as a default.  Nothing else was Frnch, just the RECORDINGS button. Definitely a work in progress for us, the real beta testers.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

RichardF
I Plan to Stick Around
All part of what I see as a lack of customer focus by management. My sense their focus is all inward, self imposed deadlines, $ savings, that sort of thing and excellent customer experience just gets lip service. (I'm assuming it gets at least that).