my guide & manage my pvr missing

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: my guide & manage my pvr missing

I certainly feel your pain BS !

I finally got mine working  (PVR on Windows) and now everything is basically mangled again !!!

Ever since they tried to consolidate all the users from all disparate Rogers sites into 1 simplified single-signon.

(possibly a few other forums talking about this)

Notice I'm Silentbob2 now  =(

After many many chat sessions and calls,  some senior level tech finally managed to LINK my actual Rogers account to my new Rogers email login.  So I can finally see my bills now (since they killed EPOST support   Woman Frustrated )

But even though this other support lady told me my profiles wouldnt be killed, my Community "silentbob" account got disabled or something?   So it made me create this new profile.  

Years of discussions and whatnot killed!

And today I went to check if I can use PVR Mgr and it says "

To access all the must-see Rogers Anyplace TV content that’s available to you, you’ll need to link your account(s) to your My Rogers profile."   !?!?   Man Frustrated   seriously ???

Yet another ticket created for some "networking support" person to get involved (which can take 3-6 weeks!!!)

So as usual,   I continue to dump oodles of $$s to Rogers yet basic account mgmt is completely botched.

#fail

Has not functioned for 2 days now! 

(E63) is quoted after login.

I Plan to Stick Around

Started to work again today.

Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Thank you for updating the community @ozham!

We are truly happy to know that your issue has been resolved Smiley Wink.

RogersSannecia

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

For the past couple of days I've not been able to sign into AnyPlace using my web browser.  Mac Mini OSX10.10.5, FF43.0.2.  I get the following message:

"We seem to be experiencing some difficulties. Please try signing in again at a later time. We apologize for the inconvenience."

The "Manage PVR" icon also disappears upon sign in.  It's there when I first go to the page, but my username is not at the top of the page, requiring a sign in - this (absent username) is usually an indicator of an issue since normally all I have to do is click "Manage PVR".  I'd love to sign in on my iPad, but the App issue with iOS9 has not yet been resolved - supposed to be fixed shortly...

I'm a Senior Advisor

@57 I'm getting the same with Windows 7.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Hmmm! I just tried and it is working fine for me - also on Windows 7!

@JohhnyRockets - Thank you for testing it out and updating the Community, I appreciate it. Smiley Happy

Hello, @57 and @OLDYELLR - I appreciate your patience, have tried clearing temporary files and cookies and also tried different browsers yet? Sometimes, the box requires rebooting. If you have already exhausted the mentioned troubleshooting steps, please message @CommunityHelps

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

5PM and it's back up on the web.  Thanks. (I didn't need to reboot or clear cookies)

I'm a Senior Advisor

It's back for me this morning. After it failed to come up yesterday, I didn't try any tricks.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario