cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my guide & manage my pvr missing

untouchable855
I Plan to Stick Around

Where is My Guide on new site.  I need this  I use it to set my pvr. im disabled and cant use remote

***Edited Labels***

486 REPLIES 486

Re: my guide & manage my pvr missing

mojoscot2
I Plan to Stick Around
Just an add on - i'm on my desktop and not a mobile or tables....

untouchable855
I Plan to Stick Around

yes same problem started yesterday

roxandtreez
I'm a Senior Contributor

@mojoscot2  I just checked and I get the same result as you.  When I first bring up the page, the Manage PVR icon is there.  I click it and it asks me to sign on (twice).  After I sign on, there is no Manage PVR icon.

I wonder if this is related to the E63 error that has been reported for the Rogers app, since both seem to have stopped working around the same time.

BH-TW
I Plan to Stick Around

Same nonsense happening here  <sigh>

lensman
I'm a Reliable Contributor

And here... Can Rogers never get ANYthing working and KEEP it working...?!

mojoscot2
I Plan to Stick Around

This is so frustrating.  Didn't set some recordings yesterday thinking I could do it when I went to work then this happens.  I don't get it, and i'm really tired of it.  Quick question - does Rogers actually look at and log these complaints or do you really need to call in and make a formal complaint with them.  Not that it really matters, they will do it in their own sweet time anyway.

boulevardier
I Plan to Stick Around

My "Manage PVR" button is also missing !

This is a travesty!

I'm on the road and I wanted to program the PVR today to record a bunch of stuff on the weekend.

If I miss Formula 1 and Bundesliga soccer because of this then Rogers will hear from me in my usual ways. Via phone, Twitter, Facebook and wearing a protest sandwich board downtown that reads "Rogers Give back my "Manage PVR" button for Thanksgiving!"

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

Looks like it's down for everyone. First sign in I get a "difficulties" message and when I try again, it returns to the RAPTV page with Manage PVR  missing.

Clipboard01.jpgClipboard02.jpg

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

I see it's back up and working for me 9:15 p.m.

Bullitt
I Plan to Stick Around
Working fine for me on my tablet.

BH-TW
I Plan to Stick Around

Well, I can get to "Manage My PVR" and I can see the Guide...BUT, I can't do anything because my STB is unavailable.

So close and yet so far  <sigh>

BH-TW
I Plan to Stick Around

And now it's back. Nice roller coaster ride  <:-]

mojoscot2
I Plan to Stick Around

Yup - have it back!  Very annoying when you think you can record stuff while at work or out then link on and can't access it.  Never knowing if it's up or down.  Hopefully this is it resolved for good..   DO YOU HEAR THAT ROGERS???   ANYONE OUT THERE???   lol

Hiro11
I Plan to Stick Around

And it's gone again. This is ridiculous. This has been going on for what? 7 Months now. So glad I'm paying for something I can't use.

JohhnyRockets
I'm a Trusted Contributor

It is working for me! 

im having issues with manage pvr on website, it keeps saying STB not available

It's working for me right now, but I've seen this before. Likely temporary.

ozham
I Plan to Stick Around
Ño access to PVR for several days now! This has to be fixed very soon! Also still no access on my tablet using lollipop software. Is anyone at Rogers looking into these problems?

Hi @ozham,

Can you please provide details of exactly what is happening when you try to access? Which errors are you getting? What type of boxes do you have? 

Thanks, 

RogersHassam 

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

Manage PVR is not 100% reliable. I would not depend on it to schedule recordings I've forgotten to do while away from home. Every time I see a complaint that someone can't get it, I check mine. Most often I see it working. I checked it right now and all I get is STB1, my 8300SD, which isn't recognized as a PVR. I don't see my 8300HD at all. Fail!

ozham
I Plan to Stick Around

I have a Netbox 3 .I can get into the progam listing but there  is no access to my PVR. This is on my cell phone. My tablet gets connected  to the web page and then get message  that the connection  has failed. The tablet is using Android Lollipop software release.