my guide & manage my pvr missing

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: my guide & manage my pvr missing

I have just tried this procedure and it worked for me. When you are in the manage pvr page save the URL to your bookmarks. When you select the bookmark for the page it takes you to the program page where you can select manage PVR. My tablet is a Samsung Tab S on lollipop  software releae.

I'm a Senior Advisor

Bookmark the Rogers Anyplace TV page that has "MANAGE PVR" on it, not the actual grid when it opens up. If you do that, it will work at first, but not later.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Reliable Contributor

@Bullitt - I got your method to work. Just have to be persistent with hitting that "Request Desktop Site" link or you keep getting prompted for sign in.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

After using this again since it came back, tried to log on today and guess what - it's gone.  The Manage PVR shows when I enter ROD, then when I sign in it disappears and tells me it is no longer available.  Anyone else having same problem?

I Plan to Stick Around

Just an add on - i'm on my desktop and not a mobile or tables....
I Plan to Stick Around

yes same problem started yesterday

I'm a Senior Contributor

@mojoscot2  I just checked and I get the same result as you.  When I first bring up the page, the Manage PVR icon is there.  I click it and it asks me to sign on (twice).  After I sign on, there is no Manage PVR icon.

I wonder if this is related to the E63 error that has been reported for the Rogers app, since both seem to have stopped working around the same time.

I Plan to Stick Around

Same nonsense happening here  <sigh>

I'm a Reliable Contributor

And here... Can Rogers never get ANYthing working and KEEP it working...?!

I Plan to Stick Around

This is so frustrating.  Didn't set some recordings yesterday thinking I could do it when I went to work then this happens.  I don't get it, and i'm really tired of it.  Quick question - does Rogers actually look at and log these complaints or do you really need to call in and make a formal complaint with them.  Not that it really matters, they will do it in their own sweet time anyway.