my guide & manage my pvr missing

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: my guide & manage my pvr missing

just to clarify - it's TELLING me that I can't record more than 2 shows at once - but since it's a Nextbox 3, I'm sure I can - maybe that message is left over from prior to the Nextbox 3 being released?

ETA:  I probably should have just tried this in the first place LOL  - I just scheduled 4 programs to record at the same time

so it looks like whoever fixed the rpvr forgot to remove that message

it's all good now Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Okay, the day and time has come, where is it that I can manage my PVR on RAPTV? I select My Profile at the top from the dropdown, but all I see is a bunch of icons for my channels, not even channel numbers. Why don't I see any way to manage my PVR or at least a schedule? Was this only rolled out to select area, or Nextboxes only?

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

@OLDYELLR

I am not sure why you are going to your profile. The Manage PVR function should be on the red bar near the top of the page as posted by @RogersStrick. For me, it shows up right beside Kids Zone. Clicking on Manage PVR opens a new window and the guide shows up. In the top left corner we can select which PVR we want to manage - one is a Nextbox 3 and the other is an owned 8300 PVR. (On ours, they are indentified by location in the house - basement and master bedroom.)

As an aside, I notice this Manage PVR function is identical to what was previously available on MyRogers instead of RAPTV. So why did it take 5 months to put it back if there was no change? I am bamboozled on this one!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well I'm glad at least some people can use the service again. I can see the guide, but I'm told STB Not Available and I can't record any programs and there is no choice to select my NextBox 3.0 in the drop down menus <sigh>
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Glad to see it back. Thanks Rogers, but.....

FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Signature goes here
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

So its just the old app in a new place.....and it took 6 months to get it there.

its still relativly unusable on a touch screen device, and it doesn't have half the features of the iApp...(remote control, watch live tv)

If only Apple users can get full functionality, then Rogers should be handing out iPads with their TV subscriptions.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

For those who know me, my request to ban me so I had to stay out was never followed through on, so I am still here and have decided to stay for now.  I will try to moderate myself, and for those who know me if you see me going off the rail a bit (you probably know what I mean), just PM me.

On the topic of the live tv app on the PC, it is so nice to see it back.  I too am getting that message about recording only 2 shows, so I tried to record 4 shows, no problem at all.  I have a Nextbox 3.0 so I am going to guess that this message is getting pushed forward to all users irrespective of what types of box you have. 

And in case someone asks, yes, I see my Nextbox 3 as the chosen box, as it is the only one I have.  So just a bug someone missed when moving out the page.

It would be nice though if there was the home version of the app so that we can watch live tv as we do on the home version on an android tablet.

Otherwise, very glad to see it.

Bruce

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ok so I can get in but it won't connect to my pvr.

COMMUNICATION ERROR: Your digital box is currently unavailable, please try again later (921).

Highlighted

Hello, @Hiro11

Thank you for posting the error message, have you tried rebooting your PVR yet? Let us know if you can manage your PVR after rebooting the PVR, Thank you.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

You are not alone. See my previous post.