my guide & manage my pvr missing

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

my guide & manage my pvr missing

Where is My Guide on new site.  I need this  I use it to set my pvr. im disabled and cant use remote

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: my guide & manage my pvr missing

Can't find "My Guide" anymore. #disappointed

I'm a Senior Advisor

Unfortunatly, I'm going to have to break up the lovefest but.....

...what happened to the 'manage my PVR' option under the TV service tab?

I'm not part of the 'iCrowd' so the app is not an option.  Is it still in development?  Or will remote managent of the PVR be exclusivly for Apple owners now?

I Plan to Stick Around

i use my guide to set my pvr  where is it

I'm a Trusted Contributor

I agree with Lurker. The ability to view the guide and manage your PVR is no longer an option when you view your TV services. If it is still under development as suggested by Lurker, why did Rogers even think to introduce this change? Have we not already seen enough changes introduced to MyRogers before all of the features could be fully implemented? Yet another example of Rogers implementing a change that is really not as functional as it should be!

I'm a Trusted Contributor

Agreed! I cannot find it either. Why does Rogers do this? They implement a change when it is not ready to be implemented! I suggest they go back to the older format (actually not that old) until the bugs have been fixed with the new format!

I'm a Senior Advisor

Everything has been drastically changed, and it seems not for the better.First of all, when I log into My Rogers now, I have to choose between my cable and my paygo account. When I choose paygo, I can no longer seem my call transaction history like I did before, only my balance and expiry date. When I go back and choose my cable account and then TV, it's worse. I'm getting this:

My TV Package
Sorry, we’re unable to retrieve information about what’s on at the moment.
My Digital Box(es)
Sorry, we’re unable to retrieve information about what’s on at the moment.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I'm a Senior Advisor

@untouchable855 wrote:

i use my guide to set my pvr  where is it

I was hoping it would be here:

My TV Package
Sorry, we’re unable to retrieve information about what’s on  at the moment.
My Digital Box(es)
Sorry, we’re unable to retrieve information about what’s on  at the moment.

I'm a Senior Advisor

@Lurker wrote:

Unfortunatly, I'm going to have to break up the lovefest but.....

...what happened to the 'manage my PVR' option under the TV service tab?

I'm not part of the 'iCrowd' so the app is not an option.  Is it still in development?  Or will remote managent of the PVR be exclusivly for Apple owners now?

You nailed it! It's totally irresponsible to mess up an interface that has been working just to accommodate the smartphone crowd without ensuring that it doesn't hamper computer users. We were here first. Each time I have to log in again I have to choose between two account numbers, one of which is my cable and the other my PayGo, I believe, not that I would know those numbers off the top of my head. What has that got anything to do with this forum? I then have to hunt around looking for this forum.  Sure hope  this gets straightened out soon.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Messaged some of the mods, hopefully they can look into it.

Its quite possible its not INTENTIONALLY missing.. it was just something that was forgotten/missed Smiley Sad
(like has been said, wasnt really thouroughly tested before being released)