music files corrupted on samsung galaxy s2

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

music files corrupted on samsung galaxy s2

Awhile ago I dumped a bunch of music onto my phone though kies.  Now some of teh music wont play at all.  I have removed all the music off my phone and dumped it on again from my laptop.  Still they wont play.  The files are perfectly fine on my laptop.  It is like there is a blank copy on the phone of the song.

****Edited Labels****

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: music files corrupted on samsung galaxy s2

Are you copying them over through kies? What are you using to play them? What version of Android are you using? Did it work before? You said "Now some of teh music wont play" Does that mean that it did before and then magically stopped?  Is it that only some of "teh" music will play that you copied over and others won't?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: music files corrupted on samsung galaxy s2

i have tried copying the fikles through kies.  I was using the stock music player.  I have switched to Doubletsist.  It seems to help.  I am running the 4.0.4 version of Android.  All my music used to play with no issues.  Now when I try to play them in the stock music player the progressbar sits at the start of the song but does nothing.  I then have to skip to another song.  Which plays fine.