motorola razr droid not send text messages

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

motorola razr droid not send text messages

Just bought a new motorola razr droid and i cant seem to send text me. i can receive them but cant send anything. Can anybody help?!

******* Edit labels ********

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: motorola razr droid not send text messages

Call tech support & tell them your problem. They are going to test out your connections & see if they work. They are going to ask you to turn the phone off & turn it back on. This seems to be the trick. The reset the networks on your account & this helps it out.

If this is not the issue then you need to ask them to send you a replacement & you send yours back once you receive the other one.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Call Rogers/tech support.  It might be a dud.  I think Rogers got a batch of lemons!

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I had that issue when I purchased mine, I contacted support, all they had me do is turn off the phone and turn it back on again. I don't know if they did anything on their side. But after it rebooted, all was good

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Call tech support & tell them your problem. They are going to test out your connections & see if they work. They are going to ask you to turn the phone off & turn it back on. This seems to be the trick. The reset the networks on your account & this helps it out.

If this is not the issue then you need to ask them to send you a replacement & you send yours back once you receive the other one.

View solution in original post