moto x kit kat

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: moto x kit kat

@Meowmix wrote:
Hello Recca168

LTE Maxx will be coming down there soon from what i have heard. I do come to Calgary often

Care to elorbarate? "Soon" is a very aggravating term for things like this

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Recca168

While i was in Calgary, i saw 2 commercials saying." LTE MAXX coming soon " this was done by Rogers. Also a few reports months ago said the same
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello breh

That is correct. I'd best to do that if you know what your doing
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

When were you in Calgary because Rogers doesn't use LTE Max anymore in their marketing, so I'd be suprised you saw any sort of advertising for it.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Mobilesyrup is saying that Rogers & Fido are rolling out 4.4.2 this week.  Does anyone actually have it?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello AnonymousUser

Was down there during December. It was on Channel 22. They could babe aired it wrong but i do remember it. Either way tho. You are correct. Here in Toronto i haven't seen any commercial or anything them saying LTE Maxx
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello boxof

This week means any time. Hopefully it does come out tho this week. I haven't heard anyone getting it yet
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Mobilesyrup say that a few  Fido users have received it - including a screenshot.  Hopefully some actual owners of the X will pipe up.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello boxof

By the looks of it, it seems no one on Rogers has received it yet. Could be it that only find released it first OR Rogers will follow in s couple of hours / days. We have until Sunday to know.

http://mobilesyrup.com/2014/01/28/rogers-and-fido-moto-x-owners-now-receiving-os-4-4-2-kitkat-update...
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Software updating in processus.