manage my 5

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

manage my 5

I cant find the Manage My 5 anymore! I always used to be able to but it's not there.......can anyone help me pls?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager (Retired)

Re: manage my 5

Hi andreaj,

You can find more information on the MY5 feature by checking out

http://your.rogers.com/store/wireless/services/voice/my5.asp.

You're best to call Rogers at 1-888-ROGERS1 (764-3771) in regards to further questions related to your specific account.

Hope that helps,

Thanks

View solution in original post

All Replies

Hi andreaj,

You can find more information on the MY5 feature by checking out

http://your.rogers.com/store/wireless/services/voice/my5.asp.

You're best to call Rogers at 1-888-ROGERS1 (764-3771) in regards to further questions related to your specific account.

Hope that helps,

Thanks

View solution in original post

I've Been Around

It would be nice if you could indicate the date we last updated MY5 so I know if I can do it this month or have to wait until next month to update.

Thanks,

I've Been Around

The instructions in the MY5 feature don't work for me. When I first got the phone I remember being able to see it, but Rogers has removed it.
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello Baggsy,

Welcome to the Rogers community,

Please provide the brand and the model of device that your experiencing issue with? 

I've Been Around

Managing My5/My10

I just got a new phone and updated my plan.  I came home and decided to change My10 as I've done many many times before however I was unable to change or edit them in any way.  I haven't done it in 4 months before you ask me whether I've already done it this month. 

My husband and I are on the same account, and HE changed his My5 a week ago, so is that effecting why I can't change mine?  Or is it because my plan is new?

If I go in to a Rogers store or call Rogers can they do it for me?

Thanks 🙂

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Managing My5/My10

Hi SunsetWinds and welcome to the forums,

This can either be done with customer service at 1866-931-3282 or with our Rogers.com support at  http://www.rogershelp.com/customerserv/livechatsupport?source=7.

If you are unable to manage them yourself online I suggest contacting our Rogers.com support.

I've Been Around

I am having the same problem. I have a Nokia C3 and I can't find the My5 thing either. It's a pain too cause I'd like to change a number.

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi Krista73,

To manage your MY5 you can speak with our Rogers.com support at  http://www.rogershelp.com/customerserv/livechatsupport?source=7.

I've Been Here Awhile

Haven't been able to get My5 working on my Blackberry 9780 at all since a couple of weeks now. All it shows is "New Features" and "Subscribe to My5", while I already have that service, thus I can't change/add numbers to My5 through "My Account".

Removed & reinstalled the app numerous times, fresh boot (removed battery on phone for full reboot) ... Nothing! Still the same. I'm convinced it's something Rogers did on their end. Royal PITA to get to the website to change/add numbers too ...

More so, the "My Account" service seems to be down more than not since 2 weeks ago. Completely hit & miss. Once it works, try in 4-5 minutes and says "down for maintenance".

Used to be good. Not impressed.