lollipop on S5

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: lollipop on S5

Hello SS604

Hmm my buddy with Rogers got the second update and his says 5.0.2. Weird that my other buddy with Rogers shows 5.0.0 with the second update. Makes no sense lol.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

There is a notification on my phone that the update is ready which prompts regularly.    I have a very basic knowledge and a little concerned whether I should or have to install as the reviews (USA)  are not favourable.    Any instruction or direction would be appreciated.  Thanks

Highlighted
I've Been Around

What is Rogers official date that Lillipop 5.0.x and when will it be officially be released? THANKS. swr

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @casre1 , welcome to the community.

This thread has a lot of information in regards to your query. Smiley Happy

You can also keep an eye on our OS upgrade page found here

Thank you!

Highlighted
I've Been Around

April 21and still have not received lollipop on my S5. Has it not finished rolling out? Thanks.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Well, I checked the os upgrade page and found the Samsung galaxy s5 active doesn't have "coming soon" for the os upgrade anymore. Am I to assume I just purchased a phone that will not be getting the upgrade anytime soon? BRUTAL! I don't know now..disappointed. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Norm1974

There is a thread made about this. At this moment there is no information on when it will come out.