lg g2 kitkat

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

lg g2 kitkat

Any word on when rogers is planning to release kk for lg g2? Att are getting roll outs now.

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: lg g2 kitkat

Hello lazytitans

At this moment there hasn't been any word by Rogers on when it will come out. If they do announce something, it will be on the " OS Upgrade Schedule" thread.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello lazytitans

At this moment there hasn't been any word by Rogers on when it will come out. If they do announce something, it will be on the " OS Upgrade Schedule" thread.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello lazytitans

No i do not work for Rogers nor am i associated with Rogers. If the update is not on there, that means either LG has not released it to Rogers or Rogers is not done their testing. Once they are done. They will ask the mods to post it on that thread.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Lazytitans

You are welcome! That is true they did say that but it all depends on the carriers when they release it. Hopefully Rogers will release it soon!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

last week of march according to LG
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

ROGERS: Can you tell me when exactly you are providing the updayed softwate for my LG G2 device. Please do not link me to your device updaye lust or whatever its called because we arent listed there.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

*update list. not updaye lust

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jefrosengren

According to LG but not the carriers tho. So we might get it later on
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jefrosengren

You won't get the answer you want as this is a User to user forum. The only way you will find out is when they add the LG G2 update on the " OS Upgrade Schedule" thread page. They don't post info unless they know for sure it's coming out.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello lazytitans

That is indeed correct. It was pushed to " Coming Soon" That can mean weeks / month. There is no definite answer & most tech sites say " weeks" as Coming soon. We might hear something in a week or so hopefully.