is it possible to switch plan?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

is it possible to switch plan?

I got a new galaxy s3 with a LTE plan a few months ago and I realized that this plan is not for me. I want to go back to 3g student plan, which is cheaper. Is it possible to switch plan without paying any penalty?

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: is it possible to switch plan?

You would have to call and ask.

Sometimes there can be 'admin fee's ' to switch, but not always.

As long as there is not a MINIMUM plan necessary for your hardware contract (assuming you didnt pay full price for the phone), you should be able to change it back though.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Gdkitty

There is no "admin fees" BUT you will be paying a potential fee because if you change you plan mid way in the month, it will create potential fees for both plans.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yeah, i wasnt sure on the admin fee part.. but you know these companies like to throw them in, just for extra $$ Smiley Tongue

With the split mid cycle.. shouldnt be too bad.. normaly you get a pro rated for each part, thats at least how they do it on tv/internet, etc... though wireless may be a bit different.