cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone4 unlocking (Sweden)

guessgaus
I've Been Around

Hi guys i wonder how can i unlock my iphone4 to lock Rogers Carier?

i have been contacted with local company here they give me this information and they said you can contact with roger if you will unlock your phone.

(I want to send mail yours tecnical support but it is imposible for me because i dont have any Rogers nummer and dont live in canada i didnt have zip code.)

family: iPhone
type: IPHONE 4 16GB BLACK
version: 5.0.1
country code: USA (United States)
purchase date: 2010-08-27 (t1, Purchase Date Validated)
purchase country: CA (Canada)
warranty coverage: Out of Warranty
activated: yes
carrier: Rogers (Canada)
SIM locked: yes

So anyone can help me please it is possible to unlock it?

******* Edit labels ********

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: iphone4 unlocking (Sweden)

Rigpig
I've Been Here Awhile

you cannot unlock this particular phone. An Iphone 4 with iOS 5.0.1 (BaseBand 04.11.08) can be jailbroken but NOT UNLOCKED at this time. You might have luck producing a bill of sale and going to the apple store.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
You can unlock it via jailbreaking the device.

In Order for Rogers to unlock your phone the phone must have been bought from a Rogers store & either have had the contract it was in done or the phone bought out right. Rogers makes you pay $50 in order to unlock it but those are the rules. You can cell them & talk to them & see if they are willing to do a acceptation & unlock it for you.
The only other way is to jailbreak the iPhone 4 you have & download Ultra Snow & unlock it that way so it can be used with your carrier ( but the device MUST stay jailbroken in order for it to stay unlocked)

Rigpig
I've Been Here Awhile

you cannot unlock this particular phone. An Iphone 4 with iOS 5.0.1 (BaseBand 04.11.08) can be jailbroken but NOT UNLOCKED at this time. You might have luck producing a bill of sale and going to the apple store.

View solution in original post

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation