iphone 4s name display

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

iphone 4s name display

anyone else not getting the name of their callers?

i just get the phone number?

is this my phone or is it a system issue?

******* Edit labels ********

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: iphone 4s name display

Rogers confirmed this is a known issue with the new iPhone 4S and they are not sure if it is a hardware or software issue.  Apple is working on a fix.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

this may be a silly question, but did you restore all your contacts?  I know that my phone would only display the numbers until I restored all my contacts from my backup (since the phone looks up the match in your address book)

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I think he means the name display from the value pack addon which lists the person's name when they call even if they aren't a contact. Names aren't listed for me either, it just has the number and the area below it when someone calls, not the name of the caller.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I have the same problem I don't get the name display just the phone numbers. I am on the phone with Rogers now and they are trying to do something. I will let you guys what they say. I have a felling that is the iphone 4s because is the same with iphone 3g or 3gs and Apple at that time come out with a new update on the IOS and it enable or fixed the Name Display issue. If Rogers can't fix it now for me I have a strong filling thing it will be fixed with a new Apple update. I just got off the phone with Rogers and they told me that they tried everything and from their end is fine, they suggested to do a phone restore and see what happens. I will do this now and I will let you know guys.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Rogers confirmed this is a known issue with the new iPhone 4S and they are not sure if it is a hardware or software issue.  Apple is working on a fix.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh for the luv of gawd. this was an issue with the 3G. That's just retarded.