cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet package

alis
I'm Here A Lot

I recently spoke to Rogers representatives about ignite 100u package and i had some questions regarding the shomi and rogers gamecentre that is included in the ignite 100u package. Unfortunately no one could give me a sure answer. These were my questions.

1: I am a existing customer, if i change my package to ignite 100u, how long does the shomi + gamecentre promotion last?
2: What happens when/if the free promotion is gone? do i automatecly get charged the $200/season + $9/month for those services? or does it automaticaly get cancelled after the promotion duration?

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: internet package

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

My understanding, its NOT promotional.. but i could be wrong.
(only thing that makes me thing its possible.. is that under the fine print, says the GCL is for only this season and next season)

But all the talk of 'terms', a timeframe.. is based around the BUNDLES.. 
But you can swtich to the different internet, without bundling.. and get the bonuses.

I am not sure if they get GCL.. but even the PREVIOUS 150+ speed plan customers are getting a free shomi sub right now.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: internet package

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

My understanding, its NOT promotional.. but i could be wrong.
(only thing that makes me thing its possible.. is that under the fine print, says the GCL is for only this season and next season)

But all the talk of 'terms', a timeframe.. is based around the BUNDLES.. 
But you can swtich to the different internet, without bundling.. and get the bonuses.

I am not sure if they get GCL.. but even the PREVIOUS 150+ speed plan customers are getting a free shomi sub right now.

We Want Your Opinion
Would you be interested in becoming a Community Testing Lab member?
Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation