cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet not working

NatashaHighfie
I've Been Around

My Internet has not been working since the 9th may and today is the 16th. I'm currently out of town but my family is suffering with no Internet . I had called on the 11th to get it fixed and I was told it will be done cause its an issue in the area. This is unbelievable that noting is being done. I have been with rogers for almost 10 years and this is urgent. Please contact my brother who lives there on my behalf and please get this issue resolved. It's been way too long and I dint expect Rogers to be so laid back.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: internet not working

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @NatashaHighfie

Unfortunately the only person that can call in and or have Rogers contact is the account holder. Sadly if your brother isn't a level 1 on the account or the account holder then Rogers won't be able to do anything. Maybe if Rogers can contact your via here and something can be worked out?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Unfortunately, they cant contact your brother as the account is not in his name 😞

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @NatashaHighfie

Unfortunately the only person that can call in and or have Rogers contact is the account holder. Sadly if your brother isn't a level 1 on the account or the account holder then Rogers won't be able to do anything. Maybe if Rogers can contact your via here and something can be worked out?

ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee
Hello,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. You can call in to Rogers (Customer service), and request to add your brother as Authorize level 1 on the account.

That way your brother can call in and work with the account as you have since authorized him. Tech support will be able to assist him.

For basic troubleshooting Tech can help non-authorize users as well. But it must have something to do with the account, if he is authorize they will be able to give him information.

Try that as a solution, that way you don't have to worry about calling in yourself, your brother who lives there can call immediately if he sees issues. So best bet would be to authorize your brother as level 1.
And as i said before, just call customer service to have him added.

Best of luck!
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation