cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

instant messaging on corby plus

flower_petals
I'm Here A Lot

i've been reading through the forums and people are having problems with the instant messaging.  in one of the threads a rep from rogers said they would update when the problem was solved.  mine is still having problems- what is the issue?  i use paygo.

***edited labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: instant messaging on corby plus

RogersJean
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi flower_petals,

Instant messaging should work on regular cellphones given you have the proper plan. If not try resetting the device or performing a master reset which should resolve the issue.

If you are on prepaid it is my understanding that instant messaging has been discontinued. For more details I recommend speaking with our customer care at 1-800-575-9090

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersJean
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi flower_petals,

Instant messaging should work on regular cellphones given you have the proper plan. If not try resetting the device or performing a master reset which should resolve the issue.

If you are on prepaid it is my understanding that instant messaging has been discontinued. For more details I recommend speaking with our customer care at 1-800-575-9090

inkman66
I've Been Here Awhile

Actually, it's not discontinued...on the prepaid plans, you just have to access the messaging program from your rogers homepage using the browser on the phone.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation