in store payment ATM

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Frequent Visitor

in store payment ATM

removal of auto bill payment, having to take your name on clipboard and sit until your name is called.  All i want to do is pay my bill, why remove this bill payment machine. in  and out thats it.   Lisa st, Brampton.

***Edited Labels***

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: in store payment ATM

Hello @honey1994,

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Thank you for your input, I do see how inconvenient that could be when one is simply trying to make a bill payment.  Your feedback is alway appreciated, however this is probably better suited to be addressed here, which is our 'Share A Concern' site.

Thank you again for your input,

Regards

RogersCilio

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Also you can do payment AT your bank branch as well.

As well as through your online banking.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

Also, once you have the online payment choice set up with your banking, you can also do it at your own bank.  A number of options are available - auto withdrawal from your bank set up through Rogers, pay at store (no not as convient as just dropping it in the box (I remember that method and used to use it when I was going into the store for videos when they had videos), payment by your credit card.  

Speak to a rep at the store and discuss the various options, or do an online chat, or call into have a discussion. 

Bruce

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

To actually address what you were asking, which is about the removal of the bill payment machines, my understanding is that it was done due to the prevalance of customers using pre-authorized payments and the various self-serve methods of paying their bill. Apparently it was deemed that the machines weren't needed anymore.

At least that is my understanding from what we were told on our end.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I used to LOVE those bill payment kiosk machines, anyways I have chosen to pay my bill at the bank ATM, I have set up my account number as a Payee so its faster to process the bill payments

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I used to love those machines too. Now it`s a huge pain to pay my bill, simply because I want to pay in cash. Just take my money and don`t make me put my name on a waiting list and have me sit there for half an hour.