iPone 4S - Is your Siri and dictation working.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hutchman
I've Been Around

iPone 4S - Is your Siri and dictation working.

Siri and Dicctation have not been working on my 4S anyone else have this problem

******* Edit labels ********

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPone 4S - Is your Siri and dictation working.

Siri was down for a bit. Has it been working at all now?

If not return the iPhone 4S to a Apple store & talk to the tech guys & they will either fix the problem or they will swap you one with another iPhone 4S ( same model & color as yours & locked or unlocked which ever one you got. It will also be a Refurbished one).

View solution in original post

All Replies
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Siri was down for a bit. Has it been working at all now?

If not return the iPhone 4S to a Apple store & talk to the tech guys & they will either fix the problem or they will swap you one with another iPhone 4S ( same model & color as yours & locked or unlocked which ever one you got. It will also be a Refurbished one).

View solution in original post

ace74
I Plan to Stick Around

i got home sunday and opened her up.at first she said she had a problem connecting to the internet while shopping at walmart but no problems after that . probaly lost carrier signal for a minute or in dead zone.
cphonemommy_33
I Plan to Stick Around

I almost always have problems with my cell at Wal-Mart...I don't know why... doesnt matter what WM it is in Regina here but never have a good signal?