iPhone4 from Rogers not working in Syria

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

iPhone4 from Rogers not working in Syria

Hello
I Ayman Matar and I have purchased phone iPhone 4 last year of your company respected in Canada and have Attrrt to travel to Syria in the Middle East and the iPhone does not function on this network please solve this problem for me as soon as I need very mobile at this time and this Amy Phone 012535003912970 iPhone 4 software version 5.0.1 I hope that works at maximum speed ... And I before he bought the phone from the seller told him I might go to the Middle East, which assured me Lna working in that area, please solve this problem as soon as possible and thank you

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPhone4 from Rogers not working in Syria

Hello aimanmattar

The only way to unlock the phone & use it with another carrier in another country, the phone must be active on a Rogers account & you must be the owner of the phone. Seeing as you are NOT the first owner of the phone, Rogers will not be able to unlock the phone for you sadly 😞

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aimanmattar

The only way to unlock the phone & use it with another carrier in another country, the phone must be active on a Rogers account & you must be the owner of the phone. Seeing as you are NOT the first owner of the phone, Rogers will not be able to unlock the phone for you sadly 😞

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

exactly, meow mix is right, the phone WILL work with a rogers card but once you put a Syria card it will not accept it unlessu unlock