Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone: Which Size?

robie13
I Plan to Stick Around

hey guys 2nd new post for me here...

I'm looking to hop on this amazing band wagon thxs to my cousin...lol

now i am a hardcore music lover maxed my memory card with my bb 4gbs and i love my apps i have lost of pics that is when i have room so what size do u guys think that someone who loves there music movies apps pics needs?

******* Edit labels ********

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: iPhone: Which Size?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Well Seeing as the 4S has a 1080p Video camera you need to get either a 32 0r 64 GB one. Personaly i got the 16 & 32Gb ones & the 16gb was full with half of the stuff i had with the 32Gb one.

Apps take a bit more memory but it also depends which apps.

Music is good for a 16GB but if you have more then 1000 songs & lets say you have 10 movies or so then you need a 32 / 64GB one.

I suggest you get a 32GB. You will not regret it in the long wrong. Yes icloud will be able to carry an extra 5GB but i would not depend on that seeing as you need internet connection in order to use the icloud service.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Howatt
I Plan to Stick Around

Movies typically take up quite a bit of space but for music consider this. Each 1gb of space on your iPhone will equal out to about 250 songs. So even the 16gb iPhone 4s will be able to carry a massive amount of music.

Movies are quite large as well - if you plan on having more then 4-5 movies on your device at once you may want to consider the 32gb instead.

Pictures and applications take up very minimal space.

Cheers,
Howatt

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Well Seeing as the 4S has a 1080p Video camera you need to get either a 32 0r 64 GB one. Personaly i got the 16 & 32Gb ones & the 16gb was full with half of the stuff i had with the 32Gb one.

Apps take a bit more memory but it also depends which apps.

Music is good for a 16GB but if you have more then 1000 songs & lets say you have 10 movies or so then you need a 32 / 64GB one.

I suggest you get a 32GB. You will not regret it in the long wrong. Yes icloud will be able to carry an extra 5GB but i would not depend on that seeing as you need internet connection in order to use the icloud service.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation