cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone Value Pack

mazharx
I'm Here A Lot

Hi, I have an iPhone Value Pack that costs me $5/- extra per month. I have tried to call the customer service asking for what this pack additionally provides and also tried to check on the website, but there is no information available. Can someone please tell me what this pack is and what are its benifits. I might want to just discontinue it if its not a useful add-on.

Thanks

Mazhar

***edited labels***

24 REPLIES 24

Re: iPhone Value Pack

elmerjrg
I Plan to Stick Around

So apparently this exists but is hidden somewhere deep in the system. Does anyone have a code so that I can easily refer to it?

Thanks! 🙂

Good afternoon @elmerjrg!

It'd be best if you reached out to us directly @CommunityHelps. You can find instructions on how to PM us here.

If it's hidden deep in the system, we'll dig it out for you!

Regards,

RogersCorey

I have the ShareEverything 2.5GB-Prem Tab 90.00 This service includes: Unlimited Canada-wide Calling Unlimited Sent & Received Text, Picture & Video Messages Call Display with Name Display Enhanced Voicemail 2500 Call Forwarding Minutes Conference Calling Call Waiting 2.5GB Shared Data what additional features does the iPhone Value Pack offer?

Hello, @Canukistani

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thank you for posting your query in the Community. The value packs are essentially multiple features bundled together. Which feature are you interested in? Based on your need,  we can look into the options available and advise you accordingly. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 12 Likes
  • 8 in conversation