cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone MyRogers App won't log in

iamkaytg
I've Been Here Awhile
I get the coloured bars coming up but that's it. Won't log into my account. Is anyone else having this issue?

I tried deleting the app and reinstalling but that didn't work.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: iPhone MyRogers App won't log in

@iamkaytg

To access the MyRogers app, you would be required to have a data plan.

Let us know if you're interest in looking at some plan options with data.

@RogersPrasana

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22

RogersMelissaH
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @iamkaytg,

I've had myself had a colleague test the MyRogers app on both iphone and Android to rule out any site specific concerns, we were both able to get past the coloured bars without issue. 

Are you close to a desktop? I wonder if we could get you to try to log into MyRogers on a different device. If you receive an error upon log in, it will help us determine if a password reset is required. 🙂

Anyone else in the community experiencing similar access issues with the MyRogers app on iphone? 

RogersMelissaH

iamkaytg
I've Been Here Awhile
I am able to log into my account on my laptop so I know it's not a username or password issue.

Hi @iamkaytg,

Thank you for the confirmation that your log in credentials/rogers.com profile is not causing an issue on your laptop. 

Let's see if we can search for the solution by narrowing down a little further.

*May I ask how long this has been occurring?

*Also, when you're attempting to access MyRogers on your iphone, are you connected to wi-fi, or are you using wireless data?

*What happens when you switch to/from wi-fi?

@RogersMelissaH

iamkaytg
I've Been Here Awhile
It's been happening for months, can't exactly remember when it started

Now I don't use data because it's not included in my plan. Wifi is what I'm always using. I've tried logging in on multiple different wifi and haven't been able to log in no matter the wifi I'm connected to.

Hello again @iamkaytg,

Thank you for your reply!

Would you have the ability to enable your data transmissions (cellular network) in the settings of your phone in order to see if you can load your account information throiugh the MyRogers app?

Let us know if that helps Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

iamkaytg
I've Been Here Awhile
I have that enabled and it still won't let me log in.
Could it be because my plan doesn't include data?

@iamkaytg

To access the MyRogers app, you would be required to have a data plan.

Let us know if you're interest in looking at some plan options with data.

@RogersPrasana

Gavin1
I've Been Here Awhile
I have the same problem.. I can log into my Rogers on everything except the app on my iPhone it just shows the bars for a minute then goes back to he log in screen

Gavin1
I've Been Here Awhile
I have a data plan and even on data I can’t log into the app..

Hello & Welcome to the Community @Gavin1,

MyRogers app is the easiest and most convenient way to keep an eye on your account. I appreciate the information you have provided, have you tried to uninstall and reinstall the app? Is this a new issue for you or you have never been able to access the MyRogers app on your smartphone?

RogersZia

Gavin1
I've Been Here Awhile
Thanks I didn’t try that before but I just did and it doesn’t seem to help... I’m new to Rogers, and I’ve never been able to use the app only been with you guys for a free days tho

yqg
I've Been Around

I can't log into the app on my iPhone either.   I tried once a couple of months ago, gave up and deleted it.  I'll be travelling soon so thought I'd give it another go but no luck.  Definitely not a user/password issue.  I can log in on my MacBook with no issue.

RogersPrasana
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @yqg

Welcome to the Community Forums!

That's definitely an inconvenience not being able to use the MyRogers app. We'd like to look into your profile for you and get this issue resolved. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps so that we can investigate and find the solution for you. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

RogersPrasana 

Help me

Hello, @Dillanroyce

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Community. I use the MyRogers app quite often so understandably it's quite bothersome if app login is failing.

We can certainly help, would you please elaborate the issue? Does it stop working after you made some changes to your account? Are you able to log into MyRogers on the web (rogers.com/myrogers)?

Please also provide your phone details and the MyRogers app version.

Looking forward to a more detailed response. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Dillanroyce
I've Been Here Awhile

It won't show my usage online on the website on desktop or the app

Hello @Dillanroyce,

As requested in RogersMoin's post, may you please let us know what phone you're currently using and what version of the MyRogers app do you have? 

You can find the version in the app menu under Help & Support >> About.

Looking forward to hearing from youRobot Happy!

RogersZia

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@RogersZia, as mentioned by @Dillanroyce in his most recent posts, it doesn't work on his computer/browser either.  Perhaps there's something amiss with the account?

More information by @Dillanroyce might be useful though too, like which browser, app, etc. I know that some browsers have had issues with MyRogers and don't see the entire page, or links don't work, etc.

@Dillanroyce :  Are you able to login to MyRogers, but then can't see usage, or are you unable to login at all...  Please try to supply us with more than one sentence answers. The more information you can provide, the easier it is for us to help.

S1231
I've Been Around

Whenever I go in the app, it tells me about the business Self-Serve app rogers has. I can’t see any of my information. I even got the other app but it seems to be showing me incorrect data as I got a text saying I went over my data plan when the app told me I only used 2.2 out of my 4 gb

Good morning @S1231! I know app access is important to our customers so let's get this fixed! 

If you're getting a text stating you've gone over and you're seeing conflicting data usage on the app, this is something we should really look into. Please PM us @CommunityHelps

You can find instructions on how to PM us here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Community Testing Lab

We’ve got an amazing opportunity to test our upcoming Gateway!

Click here to find out more!

Topic Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 13 in conversation