iPhone 5: Water Damage

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bluepearl1
I've Been Around

iPhone 5: Water Damage

our i phone 5 has a water damage need help plzzz is there any way to replace it and i pay whatever 

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPhone 5: Water Damage

Hello bluepearl1

What part of the phone got water damage? You can book a appointment with the Genious bar at your local Apple store and they will be able to see / tell you how much the cost will be and what is going on.

I would NOT suggest taking it to a third party / cellphone repiar store as they can cause more damage and this will make things worse.

Call the apple store and make a resevation with the Genious bar. Take the phone in and they will be able to do something for you. Remember, this is NOT covered by the warranty so depending on which part (s) are damage, it may cost a lot. They will give you a insight on what to do. 🙂

View solution in original post

All Replies
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPhone 5: Water Damage

Hello bluepearl1

What part of the phone got water damage? You can book a appointment with the Genious bar at your local Apple store and they will be able to see / tell you how much the cost will be and what is going on.

I would NOT suggest taking it to a third party / cellphone repiar store as they can cause more damage and this will make things worse.

Call the apple store and make a resevation with the Genious bar. Take the phone in and they will be able to do something for you. Remember, this is NOT covered by the warranty so depending on which part (s) are damage, it may cost a lot. They will give you a insight on what to do. 🙂

View solution in original post