iPhone 5: Hold calls

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 5: Hold calls

I purchased an iphone 5 through kijiji and I've npticed that everytime I'm on the phone i always put them on hold which I'm not doin and my face is not that big to cover the entire phone. And if it's not keep on holding it was putting on a speaker mode. Does anyone have a similar problem like mine?

I want to ask the Apple store but I'll need to make an appointment first and they're kind of busy right now. That's why im asking here maybe this is the problem with the iPhone 5. Hope you guys can help me out.

****Edited Labels****

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPhone 5: Hold calls

Hello Castrel

Does the screen turn off when you are on a call? I had this issue on my first iPhone 5 i had. It was defected & once i got my other one, it worked like a charm.

I would suggest making that appointment with them even tho they are busy. Have them look at it & see what they say

Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation