iPhone 5 Cases

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 5 Cases

Well the Tones case (all the way from Hong Kong) beat the iPhone 5. It's sitting at home right now in my mailbox.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Ampler, mine arrived yesterday from California to my west coast boarder town address service.  Though I presume you'll get home before I do a run across the border (and you'll be rocking that new case, leaving it face down wherever you go pretending there is a phone in it) Smiley Wink

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey PvT - I got the Tones case.  It is pretty sweet.  The lay-on-the-table lip is nice and low but it feels tough enough to take a drop.  I brought it into the office to try it on a co-worker's phone and it fits beautifully.  Feels solid.  Came with all the extra goodies including a couple of screen protectors, a back protector, microfibre cloth, and the little plugs for the lightning and audio ports. 

Now all I need is the phone.

I Plan to Stick Around

Hello Ampler - That is sweet!  Thanks for the feedback.  Yes the lay-on-table is definitely a must for me.  I like putting my phone down, face down, as I don't always want it staring at me and yelling "look at me".   Yes... you'll definitely be needing a phone for that case now!!!

I'm a Regular

I got the Griffin reveal case, clear back case, pretty sick

I Plan to Stick Around

I bought a Belkin view and Grip Candy case from BestBuy. I'm very happy with it as both cases give good protection without too much bulk. The Belkin Grip candy case makes the iPhone easier to hold on your hands then sans case. I had a Griffin reveal case for my iPhone 4 and I didn't like it because it collected a lot of dust from my pocket. I highly recommend the Belkin Grip Candy case. It goes well with the adjustable Proclip holder for your car.
I Plan to Stick Around

Question for beloud, is that Grip Candy Sheer case smooth shiny on the back or is it slightly difused/ textured ie: fingerprint smudging issues?

I Plan to Stick Around

It's slightly diffused, certainly gives iPhone a little bit of grip but still feels smooth. So far, no problems with fingerprint smudging
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks beloud!

Just picked mine up, which I ordered through the US and picked it up at my bordertown ship to address.  Looks nice.... now all I need is an iPhone to put in it... Smiley Indifferent

I'm a Regular

hey guys, I'm trying to look for the blue&white belkin grip candy sheer here in Vancouver, looked at 3 best buy stores, so far no luck, anyone in Vancouver has seen and able to tell me where they've seen it? thanks!