iPhone 5 Cases

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 5 Cases

Hi Ampler,

My Tones just shipped.  My iPhone... "No Idea"

Thanks for the feedback.  Both the Sheer and Tones look like good choices.  Now I just need something to put in the case Smiley Sad

I Plan to Stick Around

Wow, really?  I guess that the USA orders get priority over international orders.  You ordered it after me and all I got was this email:

Dear Customer,

Referring to your order, your purchasing item [Tones For the iPhone 5 - Black] runs out of stock, and will be re-stock until next week afterward. Thus, we are temporarily holding your order and will reprocess your order again until that date when the product model is available in stock.

Regards,

SwitchEasy

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi again Ampler,

Yesterday I got this:

________

Dear Customer,

Thank You for your order at switcheasy.com

You will receive a separate email with tracking number once your order is processed and shipped. 

Any question let me know!

-- 
Best regards,
Shipping Manager
Switcheasy USA

Today I got shipment notification and tracking #.  Yes, that is weird and unfair (kinda deceiving actually) on your order.  I ordered the Tones in Black as well.  I hope you get yours before or the same time you get your device... you may have the luxury of time on your side.
I Plan to Stick Around

@Ampler Even if lint builds up it only takes a few seconds to take it out and clean it. I would use no case but I like these better. I had just a bumper on my 4s but I didn't see any...
I Plan to Stick Around

So, I've now ordered both the SwitchEasy Tones in black and the Belkin Grip Candy Sheer case in black as well.  I'll likely gift one of them to a friend who is yet to order his iPhone 5.

I Plan to Stick Around

Just got the shipped email for my Tones case. It's coming directly from Hong Kong - which I don't mind since I always get stuff from HK faster than from the states. It will be interesting to see if I get it before the actual phone. LOL
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I Plan to Stick Around

Ampler, looks like my Tones case is arriving today though thing is that's to my US bordertown address which means I still have to go get it.  I've also had things I've ordered from Hong Kong (BlackBerry Phone parts) arrive here super fast.  So it's likely you'll get yours first now as I'm not heading down to my ship to address for a few days anyways.  Though I could do what you'll be doing and that is cary my iPhone 5 case around pretending I actually already got my phone Smiley Wink

Meowmix, that UrbanShield from Cygnett looks nice!  Though I already have the SwitchEasy Tones case and the Belkin Grip Candy Sheer coming and I don't really need another (will be gifting one of them as a friends birthday is coming up. He hasn't ordered his iPhone yet and he can then walk around with his iPhone 5 case pretending he has an iPhone 5 too). Smiley LOL

I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix wrote:
I am thinking of buying a UrbanShield from Cygnett

http://us.cygnett.com/iphone/iphone-5th-gen/black-urbanshield-hard-case-with-metal-cover-for-iphone-...

I think that the low profile cases like the UrbanShield look the best.  But, personally I need the lay-on-the-table protection (lip around the front edges) for piece of mind.  I know I will drop the phone at least once and it will land on a corner. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

PvT - You would have saved some money there, so that's pretty good. I know we will look pathetic with our empty cases. lol