iPhone 5 4g H+ LTE Problems

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: iPhone 5 4g H+ LTE Problems

I was also told from the apple rep. that because some of my friends receive LTE in same area I don't that it is because their phones are already tethered to a tower.

I've Been Around

I face the same issue in Calgary  iphone5 is unable to hold on to LTE signal for long . Also it shows 3g all the time and note even 4g

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mukuls2

The iPhone may never show 4G indicator. This is because the canadian carriers do not seem to want it on the iPhone yet the US carriers have that 4G indicator. You will only see E ( EDGE), 3G & LTE.

Have you called Rogers & asked them about the area you live in & if LTE is in that area? Also ask them why is it not on for long LTE i mean.
I Plan to Stick Around

I live in Calgary too in Evanston in the NW. The coverage map shows LTE all over my area and 4G too but I'm only getting the 3G indicator as well. I did a speedtest getting 7 mbps downloads so this confirms its only 3G coverage. So either the map is wrong or there's something wrong with the towers out here. The map says there is 4G and LTE coverage all over here. I have a tweet in at Rogers helps lets see if I hear anything about it.

I Plan to Stick Around

@jdyoung

London does have LTE now not sure if it did at the time of your post, but it is working now in certain areas, i get it at work in the downtown area but not in the eastend where i live, so it is spotty but working

I Plan to Stick Around

@addiction wrote:

I live in Calgary too in Evanston in the NW. The coverage map shows LTE all over my area and 4G too but I'm only getting the 3G indicator as well. I did a speedtest getting 7 mbps downloads so this confirms its only 3G coverage. So either the map is wrong or there's something wrong with the towers out here. The map says there is 4G and LTE coverage all over here. I have a tweet in at Rogers helps lets see if I hear anything about it.

I live pretty close to you in Huntington Hills and never get LTE at my house either. When driving around I seem to get it most of the time. I talked to a Rogers tech rep on Nov 6 and he told me that there are some new LTE towers that are due to come online very soon. That may improve some of the fringe areas.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

We are in London ont and we are having the same issue.. No service no lte sometimes 3G extreamly frustrating this has been going on for the past few weeks I've tried everything I have read on here yet nothing works
Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.

Topic Stats