iPhone 4S reservation error

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

iPhone 4S reservation error

Every time I have tried to reserve the iPhone 4S 64GB in the past 14 hours, I have gotten the error:

"An unexpected error has occurred with your device reservation. Please sign back in and try again."

after I passed the last step, has this been happening to anyone else? Rogers phone support was no help Smiley Mad

***edited labels***

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S reservation error

have you tried a different browser perhaps? or have any kind of proxy enabled? 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Have tried in Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla Aurora and Internet Explorer, same error Smiley Sad

Highlighted
I've Been Around

For me, no response at all when I hit the "Reserve" button at the end. I don't know why??

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I'm having the same problem.  Nothing happens when I hit the reserve button.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I had the same problem. Try using Mozilla Firefox browser. Mine worked. I reserved mine at around 10pm and it was like 4370 on the black iphone and 3843 on the white..  Good luck! Smiley Wink

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I just tried to reserve again, still getting the error:

"An unexpected error has occurred with your device reservation. Please sign back in and try again."

The button to submit works, but that is the error that comes after submitting. Been waiting for rogers for 1 day and 4 hours to fix this Smiley Indifferent

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I had the same problem.  With Firefox and Chrome.  With IE it's strange, It leads to a page with a drop down menu that said "Choose number for reservation:", but when you try to drop it down it was blank...

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I was having the exact same problem from Day 1 of the 4S being available for reservation. I tried a few times this morning, and 3rd time was a charm - it worked. I didn't use a different browser or anything. Maybe the reservation system is just overloaded?
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Meh, I'm still getting the error and the phone is coming out in 3 days, so much for pre-ordering...