iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

I just called the Store that i reserved it to go & they told me that they have both stocks the ones for the launch & the ones for the reservations... They even told me that they are sure since they are looking at them :/ They could not tell me if my name was on tho.. So if they are right about this then that means that we should be getting our phones tomorrow.

Funny thing is i called at 10am & they told me they only got the ones for the launch not for ther reservation.. Unless Rogers shipped it to them without us knowing.. This is all not making sense.

Maybe it will change to shipped tonight for all of us. Who the **bleep** knows anymore. I am lost that's it.

I Plan to Stick Around

that would be odd, cause i changed my pickup store this afternoon, lol

I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, that's good news!  It looks like Scenarios #1, #2, and #3 could ACTUALLY happen!  #4 at the worst Smiley Wink

I Plan to Stick Around

Lol Meowmix I feel bad for you man. But you should call again and hope that someone else picks up and ask the same questions. See what they say. If its different or anything. Call in like half hour though lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

I was at number 43 at first, then down to 23 and now my 64gb black just went to "in progress" in the last hour or so.

If not there for tomorrowI hope early next week!

I Plan to Stick Around

Betard.  Same here.  I started at 94, then 81, then 51, then it sat at 50 with an open status since Sunday.  I just checked about a 1/2 hour ago, and my new status is "in progress".  Like you, I might not get it tomorrow, but at least now i know its in their warehouse.  I planned on going to Best Buy in the morning to stand in line, but now i don't have to.  YAY!!! Smiley Happy

I've Been Here Awhile

Started at 127 for a 16gb white 4s.  Then I went to 42 on Monday.  Now it says IN PROGRESS!

I'm getting excited!

I've Been Here Awhile

Ordered a White 32GB iPhone 4S on Oct 7 around 7AM. Jumped from position 402 to position 86 on Tuesday. Moved to "In Progress" this afternoon.  I don't expect to get it tomorrow, but things are moving nicely Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

I hope all of these "in progress" statuses aren't just to shut us up from calling and asking.....hahahahahahahahah

I Plan to Stick Around

Finally "In Progress" hopefully that means I can get it by next Friday... I can wait until thenbut any longer and imma be super cheesed