iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Yeah this is just rediculous! I'm Eastern Time as well, and like I said I was told 8am by some lady that hardly spoke english, so clearly she's not credible. I am also constantly checking the reservation page, and I don't see jack.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

they really fail, but they don't care so there is nothing we can do except move to telus if u not under contract
im probably right about them choosing who gets to order first
cuz this person iam on the phone with actually said her manager told here "there is no specific time, you just have to keep checking"
can you even call this a real company?
Highlighted
I've Been Around

hmm...I feel your agony however I dont think people who speak english with an accent means they are not credible as I am sure another call center agent who may NOT have an accent might give you another or the same time given...
just a thought... 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yea i really doubt Rogers told anyone what time it will be up at. I think Rogers does not want to habe the server flooded but what do you expect? Its going to happen no matter what time it starts. If I do not see the reservation is up at least around 6 am it will be Rogers that will be losing costumers not anyone else. Bell & Telus is pre ordering them now at 3am same with Apple. Pretty sad how Rogers does this to its own costumers that pay for their bills & all eh?

Anyways ill be checking every 20 mins or so just to make sure.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I know, I know. I was just making a poor joke. Clearly no one at the call center is credible.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

@ emmnie. I do agree with you on that one there. Just because they can not speak proper english does not mean they will not say the truth or are hard to believe right?

@ MX. What ever Rogers tells the costumer representatives & managers that is what they will tell us. But the fact that each person you speak to give you something different does not make any sense nor does it make people want to stay with them.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

it was such a hassle yesterday when i wanted to get the old iphone, went to two stores one said they had stock and i went than they told me right away that they didnt, so i spent another 2 hours traveling up town to go to another retailer who rejected me because apparently my name is not on the account. So i decided to go for iphone 4s, thinking if iam paying more for the new phone at least i can preorder it right? well apparently no. Honestly the worst customer service, I wish my dad never got the contract with them, woulda left LONG time ago or at least had a bargaining tool.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix: You say Bell is doing a reservation? My girlfriend is currently trying to figure out if they are and can't find anything about it.

I have discovered that if you google something along the lines of "Iphone 4S Rogers Reservations" a handful of links you get are all editors on websites stating that Roger's has told them 6am.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

they just let me preorder
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I feel you man. The only thing i can really say as a costumer its sad to see Rogers do this. I can understand that they maintenance from 2am till 6am but they should have at least made a thread of told us that it will start at 6am or whatever time it will. Apple, Telus, Bell & the rest already told its costumers that. Rogers has not. Now at the Redboard forums Rogers workers say it will be at 6am. Who knows. Maybe they are right. So be awake around 5:45am & try to reserve it before others do.

Yea i did that research as well & came to see people are saying 6am. But Rogers should have said that them selfs not other websites right? Since Rogers is doing the reservation not the others.