iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

I'm number 886...I reserved a white 16 gb..

I'm eligible for an upgrade and I really wish I knew  how much the phone will cost with my upgrade because I'd much rather have a 32 gig..

I've Been Here Awhile

im having troubles reserving my iphone 4s can anyone help?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

No. You need to be a postpaid costumer. Whcih means you need to have a contract in order to reserve the phone. Sorry.

@ springrolls. I am # 19. i did my reservation at 5:45am. i got the 32gb ip4s black.

The price should be the following since Bell & telus have this price.

16gb = 159

32gb = 269

64gb = 369

All iphone 4s. Rogers should have the same prices. They are just taking long to tell us.

I've Been Here Awhile

@Meowmix, how did you get in at 5;45?  I checked the site at around 5:50EST and the site said "My Rogers down for mainteance"... I was able to get in at 6:00, and when I did, I was 178th.

I've Been Here Awhile

i am a postpaid customer, but i dont have a yearly contract with them...i assume this means i cannot reserve an iphone 4S at the moment and have to wait for the unlocked version?

I Plan to Stick Around

@meowmix: Wow me too, but I got mine at 6:15 with a queue number of 471.

So for that model alone rogers was averaging one pre-order every 3.8 seconds.
I Plan to Stick Around

I got mine at 6:22 with a queue number of 500 and now 497.

I don't think I will get it on october 14th... 😞

I've Been Here Awhile

im 1001 :S
I Plan to Stick Around

@sebstienruel

I'm sure you will since that number is the unit number from the WAREHOUSE not the store. And I'm sure the warehouse will have at lease 500 of each unit. (Wishful thinking :D)
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I do not know man but if you look at the my older post you will see it at what time i said i was at. I know it was 5:45 / :5:50 i got 19th spot. You guys also have to realize that people were told at 6am it would start. So people did not wake up at 5am to try ever 5 mins. I refreshed my page. went into the reservation page & it showed me iphone. opened it & did the reservation. Its first come first server bases here. So who ever did it first is lucky. For you guys doing it now or did it a bit later then i did think about this. How many others tried reserving it at the same time around canada or Toronto right?