iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Moved from 147 to 146 since Tuesday. This is glacial.
I Plan to Stick Around

Now at 145. The glacier is slowly moving. Down 2 spots from 147 to 145 in a week. Whew!!!
I've Been Here Awhile

Is the iPhone 4S available in Roger stores now, or is it still through only reservation?

I know I can get it other places, but I am asking about Rogers stores specifically. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yes & No. It all depends in which location you live in. I live in Toronto & some stores have iPhone 4S in stock. It also depends in which model you want. I suggest you call Rogers plus stores to see. You will not find a proper answer here ONLY by calling the stores you will.

I've Been Around

Can't really complain mine is in progress after just 10 days

I've Been Around

You should just call them and complain about everything that you have mentioned above. A new iphone comes out every year and soon the 4s will be obsolete. Smiley Happy
I've Been Here Awhile

Same as you.Ups tracking shows delivered.Store says not delivered.When did you get your phone?

I've Been Here Awhile

when did you eventually get the phone?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

When you look at the UPS website does is show if their are any other packages on the same route as you? In the beginning they used to do this & a lot of people got confused. Also i would speak to the Rogers manager at the store to make sure you have proof that it did indeed get delivered.