iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Did they have to call rogers corporate dept to confirm your eligibilty because i would like to go tomorrow but rogers corporate dont open weekend.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@leethc,

I've been #17 since the 24th for the black 16gb and my reservation is still "open"...!!!! I am thinking Rogers has a lot of demand for those which is why I am not going anywhere fast. I'll wait until Monday to see what happens though.. 😞
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

The person who was helping me called someone, but i don't think it was corporate. He just typed my info into the computer.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i'm pretty sure it is dependent on your specific corporate plan... mine does not allow me to do any upgrades in stores (i have gone to rogers plus stores, wireless wave stores, etc. and all of them get a message on my account that says i must call my plan administrator, and it prohibits them from making any sort of changes)...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Phone is at my local store for pick up so I can go in, and pick it up on Monday

10 business days from the time I lost my wait list number (in progress) to shipped.  Orginally reservered the 32G Black first day of launch, 

This was for Ontario 

What I would suggest if you are not in a hurry just wait and order later, Apple now has to put a fix on the new ones they are sending out as iOS5 has a flaw that is lowering battery life, 

Plus if you are not a mac user seriously get get the Samsun Galaxy it is way cooler. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

or u can do what i read here in a post about going to future shop etc to get one .i called a couple stores a couple said the had none then some said yes but only 64 in black .then finally richmond hill had 16 gig white last one ,so i drove an hour and it was still there.big thank u to kim workin there.so ive been trying previously with rogers reservation sys,apple reserv sys- on the phone with both companys & even tried to order online from store with two week delivery but was told they cant send me locked phone to rogers or anything to do with plans .they only sold unlocked .long story try future shop     etc.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

hey does it matter what time zone we in, do i have to wait until 9pm pst or  something? about the 9PM thing.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

yea the reservation sys is supposed to start at 9 but id try just before 9just in case .but i didnt have any luck.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

was there any ppl that were able to get iphone 4s without paying 40 bucks to reserve a phone?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yes you can call Rogers stores and see if they have any. People just cancel and those phones get sold. Also most of them got the iPhone 4S from Apple. If yoy use the resrvation system yoy pay the $40 but it goes back into your account once you get the shipped email. So really you are getting the $40 back in the end.