iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Sorry leethc, I can't say for sure, I'm only going by what Rogers and the nice girl at the Apple Store told me on the phone as I haven't tried yet.  The girl from Apple said it would be no problem doing a hardware upgrade on a corporate plan on a phone you got from them.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I called 2 Best buy mobile stores.  They had no Rogers phones but lots of Bell iphones.. one store had 7 32GB ones. haha. not sure what that says about bell and rogers.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

So if I have a personal wireless line that is up for a hardware upgrade with Rogers, I can reserve one tonight online through Apple.ca and they can price out and upgrade my current phone for me at the Apple store?  I am on the Rogers Reservation list at number 2095 for a 16GB Black iPhone 4s but after reading all of these comments about how slow it is, I wouldnt mind cancelling my Rogers Reservation if I can get it the next day through Apple.  Thank you for your help!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Yes you can do it at Apple & get it the next day.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Today makes 14 days that I have been In Progress for a black 32g.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

17 days here... that's why i've started to look elsewhere for a phone.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

If i reserve through apple.ca when i pick up the phone will i have to pay out the upgrade price of $159 immediatley or will it be tacked on to my rogers bill?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I've been waiting 14 days 'In Progress'.  I just went to a Best Buy and they had received a shipment last night but they were all sold out of 32g phones.  They had one white 16g but I didn't buy it.

This reservation system is a complete farce.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Which best buy was this ?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Almost 12 days now for "in progress" black 32 gb in van. pretty tired of waiting.