iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

I guess I will have to wait then, or cancel my business plan (which isn't that hot anyway) and get a personal plan.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

as of friday my 64gb has been in progress for 15 buissness days... my gf already got hers last week

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

as of friday my 64gb has been in progress for 15 buissness days... my gf already got hers last week

Highlighted
I've Been Around

i book almost 3 weeks ago 32gb no awnser yet

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Reserved my white 32gb via apple.ca last night and picked it up at apple this morning.  Still "in progress" with Rogers for over 2 weeks.  Thanks for nothing Rogers!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

How did you reserve it with Apple?  Apple.ca shows all models as 'unavailable'.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

If you read it, it will tell you to Reserve one AFTER 9pm each night.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

You have to jump online at 9:00PM when they release the stock for the next day.  The server is usually pretty busy at that time and they go VERY fast!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I called Rogers and asked if I could get a hardware upgrade on my corporate plan through a reserved iphone with Apple and they said they didn't see any problem but suggested I call Apple.  I called the Apple Store in the Eaton Centre and they said no problem, they would make a couple of phone calls and I'm good to go.   The Apple Store also said they had several black 16GB 4s' available that were meant for non-reservation clients and if I hurried down I could get one.  I didn't have a chance to go this morning but that seems strange.  They obviously do not release all available phones for reservation and maintain some stock for "walk-in" clients.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I suggest using Google Chrome or Safari when trying to reserve via apple.ca.  I find those browsers to be the most responsive.  Also, preselect your province and pick up location, as soon as its 9 PM hit the next button.  Good luck!