iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

I have been "in progress" since October 18.  Not sure what is going on... it's been five business days.  I was also informed by Rogers that I would get an email every Monday to update me on the status of my iPhone... that did not happen.  I feel so out of the loop.  How long was everyone else in progress for??

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Once you go 'In Progress', you stop receiving emails.  The next email you get tells you the phone was shipped to your store.  So, therefore, the next emai you get will be a very happy one.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I've Received my Shipping Email  for my 16GB White iPhone 4S on monday, UPS told me that the device has been delivered on Tuesday. I dropped by my pick-u pstore today and they told me they don't have my iPhone. What's going on? Who has my Phone? Who can I get help from?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Im in the exact same situation as you. same days everything. But what has happened in fact is the UPS tracking number that we had been given was just from toronto or where ever to the main rogers in the nearest major city near you. I live in rosemere, just north of montreal and my phone was delivered to montreal and I also thought it was at my store as the rogers email had stated but when I arrived the rep explained everything to me. So after your ups tracking number says delivered, id expect to wait another 1 - 3 days. told me they would be there today and it was not. I think once they have a good batch of phones to send to your store they will. They keep telling me they will call me when they get it.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I ordered a black 16 gb on the 19th. I had to do it over the phone becasue I am a corporate customer. The lady on the phone said I would get email updates, but I havn't received anything. I have also tried to look for my staus on my rogers but I can't find anything. I called and spoke to 5 different people and no one could help me. So I am here waiting with no idea what position I am in line.

Where do I look on myrogers for my status?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

this is the link to the Business reservation system

http://reservebusinessdevice.ca

you should receive an email telling you the temporary password once you finish reserving a phone and that is how you sign in to check your status.

Hope this help.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Well its nice to see that the Steve Job's biography I ordered on the 24th has shipped today. Much faster response time than the iphone I ordered on the 22nd. Was #400-ish when I reserved and am at #100s since Monday and still open status for 32 GB white. 

Waiting is painful 😛 haha

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

missc84: I know just how you feel, at first the customer service people I called at the Rogers Business number told me it was impossible to check my position, but in fact it isn't. They have real time information, you just need to be more forceful in asking for it. After being told that it wasn't possible, I pushed the point, and asked how it's possible to not know my position in line. Why is there even a line! This is similar to what I have to say each and every time (aside from once where a very nice man told me right away) I've called customer service to check. 

By the way, I reserved a 32GB White iPhone 4S and I'm in Montreal. I've gone down 7 positions (118 to 111) in 2 weeks, just to put things in perspective for everyone else in similar circumstances.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

got an email from rogers today, saying that i needed to change my voice & data plan to at least total $55 a month or else i won't be qualified for the $159 16gb iphone 4s (white) promotional plan w/ a 3yr. contract. fair enough i made the changes. it says i'm 327 out of 700 people and my status is "in progress (activation)". Just anxious with this part of the e-mail where it says:

Before we can confirm your reservation and ensure your place in line we require some additional information.

Does this mean i never had a place in line at all?

Does anyone know what "in progress" (activation) mean?

Assuming I had my 327 spot all along, i'm assuming i won't get this phone for another 2 weeks at least! I reserved through the business line ... and i hear their taking longer. boo-urns!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I just preordered online with apple I am going to pay the full price and then ........... when the remaining year of my contract is up I will walk over the telus, been a client since 1994 I have been with them back when I had to lift weights to carry my phone and that was all it was a phone. 

I did the math when I go to travel I can just buy a sim card on a pay as you go basis in the first year alone I will save at least 200 bucks.  They charge to much for roaming and well with an unlocked phone from Apple with full warranty I can call and text and data for next to nothing, no more having to be scared to use the phone when outside canada cause it costs to much.

And I can order these cards online in advance of my travels I can call canada with an unlocked phone for 10 cents a minute from mexico ! ,  when I go to europe I can add a sim card over there and talk and text over there for hours without breaking the bank.   They Launch the iphone tomorrow in Mexico and I am sure they will have phones there !   Anyone want to go and pick some up 

Siri might speak spanish but that is more sexy anyway !  Given that she does not know any canadian locations yet ! 

Been in Progress for a 32G Black 4S since Sunday,  just watch they will send me an email tomorrow saying my new toy has been shipped and like everyone else on here where did it ship to !   

I think they are just holding off so the 6G promo will pass !!  and everyone else is stuck