iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Well.. I reserved my 16gb White iPhone 4S on the 18th and I was in position 2750. By the 20th of October, my status went into progress. Yesterday, (Monday 24th) Rogers has sent me a email saying that my device has been "shipped" and gave me an UPS tracking number for my device. This morning ( 25th Tuesday) UPS sent me an email telling me that my phone has been delivered. So few hours ago I dropped by that Rogers Plus store  and they told me that they didn't have my phone, yet I see few other people picking up their 4S! -Rogers is Trolling?
So what now? Am I not going to get my phone anymore? 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I pre-ordered my phone at the rogers store in metro square on oct,17 

and there are 20 people infront of me from the store line up  , 

does anyone know how to check the status even though i didnt reserve the iphone online?

or Do i have to call the store ?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Anyone else here order from the Rogers Business/Corporate side?  My number is moving soooo slowly.  And I believe another member who posted a few posts ago also ordered the a White 16GB, but a few days after me (through the regular process I believe) and already has his/her shipped?!?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi GT2QQ0,

I did it on Oct 14 morning and was at 70x with status of "in progress", 11 days later and I am still in 59x, as you say it was moving soooooo slowly not like the normal customer reservation system. I read a post on last page that he order a black 16gb(same as mine) on Oct 16 and was at 5000+ in the beginning but already received the phone on Oct24.  What is wrong with BUSINESS reservation????

What model and when did you order yours? what position are you in now?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine's a Corporate order, I reserved on October 16th and moved about 75 spots since then.  I'm still 773rd on the list unfortunately.  I was told they couldn't deliver it to a store but would ship to my home or office address.  I thinking X-Mas before ever seeing it.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

At my company a coworker of mine got an upgrade from telus for the corporate line on friday (21) and receieved it Monday. Must be Nice. Mine is in progress since yesterday 🙂 i wonder how much longer until i receieve the email ive been waiting for.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@okiedokie

i thought i'd try the same thing when i noticed my # wasnt moving very quickly.  So i called my local Apple store and was told that unless i wanted to buy the phone outright the wouldn't be doing hardware upgrades for Rogers as they dont get re-imbersed for the handsets from them.  If you wanted to do a new contract then you should be fine, otherwise be preparred to pay full pop for the phone.  Just going by what i was told at my local Apple store, so i dont know if thats the final word on it or not.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ordered a white iphone 4s 16gb on the 17th through Rogers business. Started on 360 out of 360, dropped down to 334 in one weeks time. Through the reservation update site, it says i'm "in process (activation)". Anyone know what the 'activation' means? Also, anyone having their iphone delivered to their home? Is that quickier than having it delivered to a local rogers store? If anyone knows any Rogers store that has iphone 4s in stock near woodbridge, please post asap! I've been checking this board regularly.

Thanks!

Hopefully we all get our iphones soon.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@rashiv05 

Mine is "in progress (pre fulfilment)" since day 1. did you have that before changing to Activation?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

yea i had that "pre-fulfilment" status last week, then it just said "in progress" ... then it went back to "pre-fulfilment" .... now its "activation" ... no idea what any of those mean