iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

im ''in progress'' since october 13 and still no sign of shipped iphone in my mailbox. Anyone as reserved a 16gb black iphone and was in 700-800 range friday october 4, and now have is statue updated to shipped because i want to know where they at with the shipping process. WILL THEY SHIP THIS PHONE for god sake !!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Same here been I've been "in progress" since Oct 13 ...its so frustrating waiting for my status to change to shipped..this reservation system is a complete write-off

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I want my status to change from "OPEN" lolz!!!
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

does anybody know how come the phones are taking so long to ship?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I was number 260 for iphone 4s 64gb white. I have been "In progress" since the 12th. A little ridiculous if you ask me. I could have gone in Friday to a Rogers plus store and picked one up too but I didn't want to end up having to pay for two phones!!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered a black 16 gb on Friday Oct 7 at a little past 6:00 am. I was 145 in line. I went into "in progress" on Thursday Oct 13. This is stupid to keep it "in progress" for days. The whole pre-order is a fiasco extraordinary. Only Rogers come come up with such a big fail in the reservations. Thousands shipped - only to the stores for the walk-ins. Loyal customers are shafted again. If thousands are shipped how can a #145 not yet be shipped. Stop lying and admit to your mess.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered it on the monday, and started off at 4000+, and now I'm down 2200 for the 32gb.  So chances of me getting it anytime this month are pretty slim I'm guessing?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I ordered it on the monday, and started off at 4000+, and now I'm down 2200 for the 32gb. So chances of me getting it anytime this month are pretty slim I'm guessing?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Just go into a Apple store or a Rogers store & if they have a 32gb phone for you.Then get it & just cancel the reservation once its at the store. You get back the 40$ once the device is shipped. That is what most of us did. Honestly instead of waiting just do that. Rogers stores & Apple stores should have some phones in stock still. Not A lot of people bought it anyways.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

This Rogers reservation system is bush and I'm never going to use it again.

It isn't transparent enough, it actually HINDERS you from being the first to get a new phone, and you have to make a deposit.

On the day of release, I canceled my iPhone reservation, mostly because the store I was having it sent to are rubes and I didn't want them getting any of my money.  10 Minutes after canceling, I walked in to a Wireless Wave on Granville and got a 32 gig white instantly.  I checked out a few stores afterward, and the only one with a line was Best Buy.  Every other stores I saw, people were just sitting there with phones in stock waiting for people to come and buy them.