iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Looks like a shipment just came in. I went from ~1300 to 18 in the last hour. Hopefully this means I'll be getting it tomorrow.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

dfdf. No you will not be getting it tomorrow.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Wait for a couple of days / weeks and you will get one in a store instead of reserving which anyways is not coming to you for a couple of weeks. Get out of the crappy reservation system that never works.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

One one I went to In Progress, other to 86.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i moved down to 1030 from 7343....hope i get one this week otherwise im going to try my luck in store

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Went from 232 to In Progress tonight. My reservation is for a 32 fb white iPhone.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

@dfdf: you wont get any iphone tomorrow the ''in progress'' statue just means that they have your iphone in stock ...but it is far from shipping i'm ''in progress'' since october 13 and still waiting for a ''shipped'' statue again that not means you have your phone over night ups still need to ship your phone at your location. So if your lucky you will get it next week if not i will hate this reservation system even more...why are they updating people statue to 'in progress'' if they dont process the phone in the next couple hours...

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

at the start of yesterday i was at 666 now im in progress. i have a 64 black ordered. at the very beginning i was 1224. i placed my order at 10 on the friday pre orders were availible.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

whats the chance of me getting mine anytime soon if I'm 2252 for a black 32gb in vancouver?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

tmoult: There's some factors to consider first. Like when do you have preordered? You start at what 3000, 4000?

To give you an example. I have preordered mine october 4 at 8H40AM and I was 1243. Now, since Friday it says ''In progress'' Maybe today or tomorow it will say ''Shipped'' but even so, I don't think I'm gonna get it this week. I have a bad feeling about this reservation system. I should have stick to my plan and get one last Friday in store. Anyways, my guess is I'll get it next Tuesday