iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

i think 12 months X 50 dollar plan = 600 Upgrade to new phone so 600 + 195 (159 for 16 + 35 fee)
than keep old iphone sell for 200 bucks on kijii so its 600 dollars for using two different phones.
I Plan to Stick Around

@CariMiller yea its done bro.
I Plan to Stick Around

Yippee, I'm 649th in line... What does that mean?  Who knows.  I reserved the White 16GB iPhone 4S for my wife.  Let's see how good this reservation system works.  I got my reservation in at 7 October, 2011 7:30:55 AM EDT.  If it's not ready for pickup on the 14th, I might go a stand in line at the Waterloo Apple store...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

I am 19th on the line. I did my reservation at 5:46am EST. I am wishing i can get it on the launch day ( Friday the 14th.) I would suggest you wait till Thursday the 13th to see what is going on & see if you get a email saying its been shipped. Remember if the device ships out on Thursday there might be a chance we get it on Monday. Just 2 days after the launch which is not that bad.

Rogers did state that people that Reserve the iphones have a higher priortaty. Also First come first server bases. They said they also have a dedacatied warehouse of iphones just for the people that reserved them but its up to the carrier & how its being shipped. I just called Rogers & they told me that the people outside that will be wiating will have a first come first server base & the people that have pre ordered / reserved them have to wait in line instead of going threw the line & going in Since we did reserve them. I guess Rogers does not know what is going on.

They do not even have a page for the iphone 4s. Which is kinda sad seeing that Bell / Telus has it up already for 2 days now.

I've Been Around

I can't find where to reserve!?

I'm Here A Lot

Go to My Rogers and click "Device reservation"

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Are you guys checking the proper place on the site? It's through the reservation system, not through the normal phone selection.

Log in, click "Wireless", click "My Rogers" (at the very top) and you should see a thin rectangular red button that says "Device Reservation" right below a picture of the phone that you current own. Then follow the simple instructions through ther
I Plan to Stick Around

My position dropped from 14 to 13. I'm guessing someone cancelled? Also, shouldn't those who reserved take priority? Why would I have to wait in line to pick up my phone, when its clearly sitting for me with my name on it behind the counter?
I've Been Around

Reservation fee: $40.00 (+ taxes)  Why  ???

They want to suck our blood to the last drop lol.... Way to go Rogers

I'm a Trusted Advisor

You get the 40 back after you get the device. relax your self & read before you start arguing. $ 40 goes to make sure you will go pick up the device & insures you that you have a device reserved under ur name.