iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

I reserved the 4S 16GB Black, my position went down from #565 to #115 today. It's still in the "Open" status. What should I be expecting?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

How long does it take for Iphone4s to arrive at the store if ordered through reservation system?

Hi,

I reserved my iphone 4s today and all i received was a email confirmation mentioning the 40$ refundable charge. i didnt receive any confirmation number or anything. so jus out of curiousity how long does it take for it to arrive at the store?

Thanks,

R <3 

I've Been Around

Re: How long does it take for Iphone4s to arrive at the store if ordered through reservation system?

I reserved my iphone 4s 16gb black about 2 weeks ago and i was 2400 (about) . This earlier this morning i was 766 but in the afternoon I am now "in progress"

(And i have no idea how long it will really take now..)
I've Been Around

Re: How long does it take for Iphone4s to arrive at the store if ordered through reservation system?

I have the exact question, today is says "in progress"...yesterday was 907...how long does it take?!
I've Been Here Awhile

sweet, I have been in "in progrss" for a total of 5 business dayz and now itz in "shipped" 3~5 more business dayz to go LOL

I ordered (reserve) it at the november 17th and my number was 2532.

Hope this can help u guyz know how long it will take for the "in progress".

I've Been Here Awhile

I've Been Here Awhile

Nvm for what I said ! I call Rogers and my Iphone 4s is there Smiley Very Happy

I'm going to pick it up now, hope you guyz will get yours soon enough

I've Been Around

My phone has been "in progress" for over three weeks!!! Nobody at Rogers seems able to tell me why....wonder if I'll ever see it, or my $50 deposit

I Plan to Stick Around

I've been sitting at 147 for a black 32g 4s and open since Monday.  Should something be happening like seeing the number go down by now or am I being unrealistic.  I've heard there are phones around.    

I've Been Here Awhile

i have been 134 and now 133 since wednesday, after going down drastically from 1280, 8-something and now this in 2 days. i called a rogers store and she said that a client reserved theirs last week and received it just this week, so the reservation system seems to be working. like most Rogers operations, you have no idea how it works but know theres probably too many people involved. there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the numbers so basically just sit with your thumb up your a** and hope people are doing their jobs properly.

i'm trying to remember that its 'just a phone', and not get in an Apple craze. LOL