iPhone 4S on reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: iPhone 4S on reservation

Yup :). This is why i love this plan. 6GB of data for ONLY $30.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I got an email stating that my phone got delivered Oct 24. Phone will be held within store up to Nov 8. If not claimed, will be given to the next customer. but where is my phone? until now, no calls yet from the store. It was indicated that the phone is in Richmond. and Vancouver is just a bus ride away. Now it's nearly a month and my phone is not yet in Vancouver. London Drugs has it. Everyone has it. When will i get my phone? when Iphone 5 is now shiipping? This is totally voids the essence of pre-ordering.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Its November 19th / your phone was long gone... You will not get your phone now. You should have called the store when you got that email.

I suggest you pre order with Apple. Go on Apple.ca at 9pm & pre order one with them. You will get it the next morning.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

If you reserve it on apple won't they charge you full price instead of the price rogers is charging?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Rogers price is the same price Apple prices the phones 😕 If you buy it outright from Apple then you will get it unlocked. If you buy it outright from Rogers it will still be locked to Rogers. That is the only difference. Also if you reserve it from Apple once you go pick it up they will ask you if you want to upgrade it on your account, New activation OR buy it outright."

"Come into a store today, or make a reservation for pickup tomorrow. We’ll help you choose the best carrier and rate plan, then we’ll get your iPhone up and running before you leave the store."

http://www.apple.com/ca/iphone/how-to-buy/

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I ordered a 4s 64gb and now going on 4 weeks today since I placed the order. Went form 288 to 10th in the first week and now no movement. Hopefully a new shipment comes in soon.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

my position is 2199.... when will I get my Iphone 4s 16gb white I wonder lol....

I'm Here A Lot

Still waiting for my iPhone.  UPS tracking indicates that it was delivered last thursday.  When I call the store they say that it's in their warehouse and that they'll call me when the phone arrives.  I called again today, same story.  Still waiting...

History:

I ordered the 64g white iphone 4s and have been monitoring my position and status

position:

oct 20 - 956 (reserved date)

oct 21 - 914

oct 24 - 925

oct 25 - 903

oct 27 - 290 ....wooah what happened here...was it a big shipment or did they reorganize the queue?

oct 28 - 288

oct 31 - 278

nov 1 - 275

nov 2 - 269

nov 3 - 268

nov 4 - 266

nov 7 - 258

nov 10 - 252

nov 11 - 250

nov 14 - 245

nov 15 - 242

nov 16 - IN PROGRESS & Received Email from rogers stating it's been shipped

nov 17 - ups tracking indicated delivery, store hasn't received it yet

nov 22 - called store - still haven't received it yet.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

How do I track it?  I can't even find any indication on MY Rogers page stating that I've reserved it.  How do I find out where it is?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

my iphone arrived at the store yesterday...just over a month since reserving it.  see previous posting for details.